Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for preppers to be part of a short documentary film!
26 February 2018, 09:17,
Looking for preppers to be part of a short documentary film!
Hi, I am a student in London and I am producing and directing a short documentary on the subject of the community of preppers in the UK.

As part of the film I am searching for an avid, enthusiastic prepper willing to be part of the project and appear in front of the camera. This will involve:
Meeting up on several occasions before filming begins to get comfortable / get to know me and my crew.
Filming one sit-down interview.
A trip to a nuclear bunker.

Since I am based in central London, I would prefer a prepper who is also a fellow Londoner to make meeting up more convenient for both of us, but I can be open if you’re super interested!

This will happen sometime in March or April. Unfortunately I can’t pay you for your time but this will be a great experience to discuss your life as a prepper and to help raise awareness of your community.

If you think you’re the right person, drop a reply or message me. I look forward to working with you and making a great film.

Thanks,
Finn.

Messages In This Thread
Looking for preppers to be part of a short documentary film! - by FinnBull - 26 February 2018, 09:17
RE: German food charity - by Pete Grey - 27 February 2018, 22:15