Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What we should know "Virus" and be doing.
2 April 2020, 03:10,
RE: What we should know "Virus" and be doing.
SS, I think you've said what many of us are quietly thinking.

I may add - Following the so called Imperial College report of 17 March, the UK government updated their website on 19 March stating that from that date, Covid-19 is no longer considered to be a High Consequence Infectious Disease (HCID) and yet five days later we were put in lockdown!?

Flu deaths for roughly the same period are three times higher than for Covid-19, and in 2014/15 peaked at just over 28,000. No one was saying anything then or terrorising people by showing morgues being hurriedly erected.

The type of tests being used are what are known as PCR tests and are known not to work. It basically looks for any viral sequences within the coronavirus family of viruses. If found the person is diagnosed as having a positive for a coronavirus. When you consider that the common cold comes under the coronavirus family, it's likely that anyone tested will test positive as there are likely trace amounts of that viral sequence still left in the persons body/DNA in small amounts from previous infections, but have generally been neutralised by the person's immune system.

In November last year I caught a nasty cold/cough/chest infection which lasted 2-3 weeks. In mid December last year I caught another one that was very similar in symptoms and lasted about the same time. Although I can't be sure, I suspect these were strains of Covid-19. I've also heard from quite a few other people who also say they had this type of infection late last year. I suspect that Trump is correct when he said, the 'cure' will be far worse than the disease.

I've included a link to these Peter Hitchens articles people may find interesting:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic...ppled.html

https://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/...licy-.html

Messages In This Thread
RE: What we should know "Virus" and be doing. - by LAC - 2 April 2020, 03:10