Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if the collapse is not too bad?
10 April 2014, 11:48,
RE: What if the collapse is not too bad?
(9 April 2014, 20:30)Hex Wrote: if it was something like ww3 my preps probably wouldnt be used, cause no doubt if it was that bad id probably be called up while you old farts enjoyed your retirement and dug your back gardens for potato's Wink

HAHAHAHAHA, here, here.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
10 April 2014, 11:49, (This post was last modified: 10 April 2014, 11:50 by bigpaul.)
and pray what is wrong with growing spuds might I ask?Big GrinBig Grin

and if your called up, what do you think you'll be eating? ever heard of "spud bashing"??Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 April 2014, 13:51,
(10 April 2014, 11:49)bigpaul Wrote: ever heard of "spud bashing"??Big Grin

It's like bangers n mash, right? haha
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
10 April 2014, 13:54,
nope, it means a couple of squaddies crouched down peeling tons and tons of spuds!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 April 2014, 14:01,
Paul that's so twentieth century lol ....they have to think up new punishments now as the little cherubs don't have a food hygene certificate and manual labour is against there human rights....oh how I chuckle when I think how it used to beBig Grin
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
10 April 2014, 14:03,
(10 April 2014, 14:01)Midnitemo Wrote: Paul that's so twentieth century lol ....they have to think up new punishments now as the little cherubs don't have a food hygene certificate and manual labour is against there human rights....oh how I chuckle when I think how it used to beBig Grin

I wouldn't have thought a food hygiene certificate applied in the Army, only in civvy street??? oh dear, the poor souls!!
10 April 2014, 14:05,
its here now slowly every time i go into town another shop is shut ,food goes up again and again.
recovery...? iv been looking at lorry driving in london [thinking better weather ill risk living in my car for well payed work] its no better their i was expecting lots of work thats where our tv/news tells us it is.
the more i see the more i think it will be a slow slide to the bottom,more food banks,crime ,cuts in services, less cops ,doctors everything.
Survive the jive (youtube )
10 April 2014, 14:11,
every time I go into a larger town there are always lots of empty shops.the only growth seems to be more and more supermarkets.
10 April 2014, 21:35,
nothing wrong with potato's, im attempting growing them myself this year Smile but unfortunately i wont have much of a chance to work in my garden if they start conscripting if something kicks off.
well unless i was unfit for service
Winter is coming
11 April 2014, 07:32,
You could always slice of a couple of toes whilst digging said spuds with your sharpened survivalist spadeBig Grin
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!