Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banks preparing to rob depositors ?
2 January 2016, 00:08,
RE: Banks preparing to rob depositors ?
Keep it up guys, you will get there in the end, some pain now for a much more secure future.

2 January 2016, 11:48,
(1 January 2016, 20:58)Steve Wrote: Good agricultural land still looks like a good investment to me, and the beauty of it is that you don't actually need very much if you are prepared to work it properly. If you can get even one acre ( probably £10k if it's half decent )

down this way land is at least £10K an acre if not more-even for poor quality land, small pieces of land go for even more per acre.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 January 2016, 13:28,
same here bp 10kacre plus when smaller plots come up 2/3/4acres the we keep horses and ponies gang are in keeping small plots very pricy .
Survive the jive (youtube )
2 January 2016, 13:32,
(2 January 2016, 13:28)Sunna Wrote: same here bp 10kacre plus when smaller plots come up 2/3/4acres the we keep horses and ponies gang are in keeping small plots very pricy .

yes Sunna, the "pony paddock" brigade! most of these small plots aren't big enough to keep a pony on but they still do it
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 January 2016, 15:33,
BP, you should ge familiar with the Baltic Dry Index. It's a great indicator of how things are going (or not going) in the world economy.

Now would the banks like to rob our personal accounts? You bet - and of every penny they can. We just got new "bail in" legislation here in the US. I do NOT want to have my funds forceably invested in shares of a bankrupt bank that will be worth 15 cents on the dollar.

Start stacking, folks! If you can't hold it in your hot little hands, you don't own it!
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
2 January 2016, 16:19,
(2 January 2016, 15:33)Jonas Wrote: BP, you should ge familiar with the Baltic Dry Index. It's a great indicator of how things are going (or not going) in the world economy.

Now would the banks like to rob our personal accounts? You bet - and of every penny they can. We just got new "bail in" legislation here in the US. I do NOT want to have my funds forceably invested in shares of a bankrupt bank that will be worth 15 cents on the dollar.

Start stacking, folks! If you can't hold it in your hot little hands, you don't own it!
if I start emptying my ISA questions are going to be asked! and I cant send cash to pay my electric or water bill either, lets get real shall we.
I haven't seen any real proof yet, just conjecture and innuendo.
2 January 2016, 17:46,
BP ....WHO do you mean exactly....who will ask questions ?
2 January 2016, 17:51,
(2 January 2016, 17:46)Straight Shooter Wrote: BP ....WHO do you mean exactly....who will ask questions ?

the bank, i've already tried to close my ISA and transfer the balance to my current account(same bank, same branch) they didn't want to do it so I let it drop rather than answer questions.
its not like i'm getting a good return on my deposit, the interest rate is crap.
2 January 2016, 18:14,
Exactly BP ....do you realize what you just said ? and do you realize WHY they are asking you about YOUR or what you think is your money ? .....think in terms of financial control ...cash controls...thing is BP they loose control when you remove it from their hands....they do not know WHERE it is within the system ....result is they cannot get at it....cannot take it via the keyboard,the only tool left in the bag for them is reset the currency and even then ...they don't know where it is....loss of control....BP and tonto ....very happy chappies .....Cause we took it out !....tonto now going to drive rubbery sticky thing up bankers botty.....yarvull (tonto is of German extraction )
2 January 2016, 18:27,
(2 January 2016, 18:14)Straight Shooter Wrote: Exactly BP ....do you realize what you just said ? and do you realize WHY they are asking you about YOUR or what you think is your money ? .....think in terms of financial control ...cash controls...thing is BP they loose control when you remove it from their hands....they do not know WHERE it is within the system ....result is they cannot get at it....cannot take it via the keyboard,the only tool left in the bag for them is reset the currency and even then ...they don't know where it is....loss of control....BP and tonto ....very happy chappies .....Cause we took it out !....tonto now going to drive rubbery sticky thing up bankers botty.....yarvull (tonto is of German extraction )

I know what you mean SS, but I don't want wads of cash lying about the house, got to do something with it(not just spend it), I would like to buy some land with it, I keep trying but its all so expensive-most of it way above my budget.
i'm not (otherwise) going to remove it from my account just because someone comes out with some hyperthetical panic scenario that as far as I can see, at least up to now, has no basis in fact.
there are people who just because they don't like "the system", the government, politics or bankers, sets out to wind everyone up, i'm not falling for it, sorry.