Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site access problems
17 April 2022, 12:55,
Site access problems
Been having trouble logging onto the site the past ten days or so .....anyone else having trouble ? ......happy Easter guys n gals !
17 April 2022, 14:00,
RE: Site access problems
I couldnt get onto the site at all yesterday.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 April 2022, 20:11,
Looked very much like it needed the meter feeding.
18 April 2022, 21:13,
Kept getting message “Resource limit is reached” Sad
19 April 2022, 09:13,
(18 April 2022, 21:13)Pete Grey Wrote: Kept getting message “Resource limit is reached” Sad

yep, thats what I got too.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 April 2022, 14:10,
Guys, Apologies but as you know I'm getting lots of people connecting up to the site that are not registered. New people that are starting to explore prepping and over the last couple of years I regularly get 100 users on the site where 99 are guests at the same time which gives resource issues. Now some will be robots for search engines but there just isn't that many search engines. Therefore the number of lurkers has expanded significantly.

I'm looking at what I can do about it. There are several options and I'm looking at each one in the next few weeks. Busy atm taking advantage of the sun to work in the woods repairing everything blown away or damaged by the high winds in Nov/Dec last year.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
20 April 2022, 18:17,
No rush Skean, you should enjoy the sun while it’s here. Is the site limited to 100 users?
21 April 2022, 22:22,
UK preppers forum is down too .
Survive the jive (youtube )
22 April 2022, 16:13,
(20 April 2022, 18:17)Joe Wrote: No rush Skean, you should enjoy the sun while it’s here. Is the site limited to 100 users?

Not as far as I am aware but when you set these things up sometime it asks for figures that you don't think about much. It's on my list to check as these are easy fixes. It's the timeouts that are more of an issue. Means the server ain't meaty enough so that is a lot more changes.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
21 July 2022, 06:51,
What’s the latest SD ? Seems a pattern is emerging ? .