Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Purchaseable Antibiotics.....Seems fishy to me!
13 April 2012, 08:12,
Purchaseable Antibiotics.....Seems fishy to me!
This is an interesting topic that I've been looking at for AGES!

I've been looking at how to get my own store of medical drugs and the alike.

Well, antibiotics is the main thing I'm looking into. Even though many diseases/bacteria/whatever are slowly becoming immune, they're something I'd still rather have than not.

The simplest way to get them is at a pet shop! Fish antibiotics are the same as those used by people! The chemicals used are exactly the same, processed in the same way, and are human grade!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
13 April 2012, 12:07,
RE: Purchaseable Antibiotics.....Seems fishy to me!
The Patriotic Nurse has a video on this, she recommended a company but we found out they no longer ship to the UK and to get them here I think you need a prescription.

This mainly works for smokers but try it any way, breath deeply and slowly in and out through your nose, count the breaths same in and out,increase it to your lung capacity, even most non smokers don't breath right and will have some crap in their lungs, do the test, place your hand over your stomach take a breath in, does your tummy go in or out on that in breath? it should go out.
after a while of this even the best of lungs should be able to clear some crap from the base and cough it up, the trick is not to cough it up but hold it half way, to a Doctors ear that's a chest infection and you'll get antibiotics ,I get one about every 3/4 months Wink
13 April 2012, 12:13,
I think I'd rather buy them from terrorists than be full of phlegm. Although I wonder if I can get some from our local vet formy non existent dog.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
13 April 2012, 12:21,
Thats some thing I'd expect a child to say, and sorry to inform but thats exactly what you have in lungs phlegm! we all do to some degree, this is a Yoga technique to clear the lungs and keep you healthy.
13 April 2012, 12:42,
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fish-Mox-Amoxici...296&sr=8-1

Also look at the bit at the bottom of the page for links to other variants of anti biotics

13 April 2012, 13:23,
The Yoga technique gets it up and out. That way is keeping it in exactly where you don't want it. That doesn't sound right to me.

Nice to know there is still a child in this old and withered shell. Keeps me young.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
13 April 2012, 13:34,
The yoga thing sounds a bit queer to me, this is better (especially for those of us who enjoy martial arts) as it has more than one application. We studied it quite heavily during Wing Chun training.

Qi Gong
13 April 2012, 16:26,

Might iterest those who want to know.

http://www.shtfblog.com/are-fish-antibio...nsumption/

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
13 April 2012, 18:41,
(13 April 2012, 13:23)Skean Dhude Wrote: The Yoga technique gets it up and out. That way is keeping it in exactly where you don't want it. That doesn't sound right to me.

Nice to know there is still a child in this old and withered shell. Keeps me young.
Yeah but you would start the exercise walking in to the surgery you only have to hold it long enough for the Doctor to listen to your chest, once he's listened you can cough it up and spit it out Smile
17 April 2012, 00:09,
I think what matters here is "THE GETTING ANTIBIOTICS" and to do so by whatever means works, I say good on you Prep Girl for finding a way that works and sticking with it, this is the frame of mind people need to adopt.