Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad times
23 May 2012, 08:57,
RE: Bad times
Actually, yes you can. My Greyhounds would pee on command. They have to at the Track to provide a sample to test for doping. But, and don't ask how I know this, most male dogs will have a preference as to which side they pee, keep note and then when he's near said person give the command stand well back and enjoy the show.

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
23 May 2012, 09:55,
i dont know about peeing, but most male dogs seem to want to hump everyone legs...get him to do it on cue...that should put the MIL off visiting!!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 May 2012, 13:43, (This post was last modified: 23 May 2012, 13:44 by 00111001.)
I knew this would happen. I even had a bet with the missus as to what time I'd get the text message....

*Apparently* 2 of the viewings have been cancelled for today, and rebooked for tomorrow - so now the battleaxe wants to stay the night, AGAIN. We only just got rid of her. I didn't mind last time as it was for different reasons, but I can't have her here every other week. So now I'm up shit creek. If I say no I'll get the guilt trip from the missus and the MIL, and if I say yes the fucker will be here until next week - giving more excuses as to why she can't go home.

HELP! What do I do?
(23 May 2012, 13:43)00111001 Wrote: I knew this would happen. I even had a bet with the missus as to what time I'd get the text message....

*Apparently* 2 of the viewings have been cancelled for today, and rebooked for tomorrow - so now the battleaxe wants to stay the night, AGAIN. We only just got rid of her. I didn't mind last time as it was for different reasons, but I can't have her here every other week. So now I'm up shit creek. If I say no I'll get the guilt trip from the missus and the MIL, and if I say yes the fucker will be here until next week - giving more excuses as to why she can't go home.

HELP! What do I do?

Forgot to add, that if I do say no then the silly cow will drive from Southampton to Peterborough (where she lives) and STILL come back tomorrow. I'm tempted to take the hammock and go an find some quiet woodland for the night.
23 May 2012, 13:55,
the woodland sounds like a good idea!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 May 2012, 13:59,
(23 May 2012, 13:55)bigpaul Wrote: the woodland sounds like a good idea!!

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. I'll only get more aggro from the wife though. Bloody woman. Wish I had some spare clothes with me now - I could string the hammock up at work and use the shower here in the morning. PREPPING FAIL.

She can't even afford to move down here (the other half checked) as she's on incapacity benefits, behind with her rent (which the tax payer pays for her) and has no money left from the £1500ish she gets a month for doing nowt. So the whole thing is a complete waste of time and just an excuse to come down a fuck me off for the rest of the week.

Anyway, rant over. Apologies.
23 May 2012, 14:11,
WHAT A BLOODY WASTE OF TIME!!Tongue i think i would be a bit cheesed off too!!
23 May 2012, 14:12,
Sounds dodgy. Can't afford to live on her own. Wonder where she will go? Does she have any close relatives who could look after here? Whistles innocently.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
23 May 2012, 14:27,
(23 May 2012, 14:12)Skean Dhude Wrote: Sounds dodgy. Can't afford to live on her own. Wonder where she will go? Does she have any close relatives who could look after here? Whistles innocently.

Seriously, if the wife told her she could stay with us I'd take my boy and the dog and leave her and the cat. Actually, I'd probably take the cat too - he can look after himself.

I know something's afoot here. I have a bad feeling about the whole thing. I think I'm gonna have to put my foot down and say no. I ALWAYS end up giving in - not this time. If she wants to drive 362 miles today AND tomorrow then that's fine.
23 May 2012, 14:41,
Oh lor is she really that bad I had a mil from hell when she was visiting I would disappear with my old dog socks for hours and my son who was only about 4 at the time tadpoling or for firewood. And on occasions we both slept out in my womcave a damn sight quieter.how about a one way holiday ticket to outer mongolia.
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
23 May 2012, 14:53,
Maybe time for some negotiations. You after a new toy? Maybe something a bit kinkier? Now is the time.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin