Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
say goodbye to your shotty soon
6 August 2012, 13:07,
say goodbye to your shotty soon
A few more of these and you'll see a ban.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ounds.html
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
6 August 2012, 13:18,
RE: say goodbye to your shotty soon
(6 August 2012, 13:07)Prepper1 Wrote: A few more of these and you'll see a ban.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ounds.html

probably gang related??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 August 2012, 13:19,
lol i thought this was referring to something entirely different xD (anyone who has chavvy friends will probably know what i mean)

but this is stupid, if they're gonna shoot eachother they may as well do the job right and remove themselves from the gene pool!!
6 August 2012, 13:30,
i think all things that can hurt us should be baned next we should ban pointy sticks just incase they stab them selfs in the forhead
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
6 August 2012, 13:31,
They should defo ban elastic bands, You ever twanged yourself with one of those? Ouch....Will they ban air rifles soon do ya think?
6 August 2012, 13:37,
(6 August 2012, 13:31)Prepaday Wrote: They should defo ban elastic bands, You ever twanged yourself with one of those? Ouch....Will they ban air rifles soon do ya think?

wood not put any thing past these twats
6 August 2012, 13:39,
(6 August 2012, 13:31)Prepaday Wrote: They should defo ban elastic bands, You ever twanged yourself with one of those? Ouch....Will they ban air rifles soon do ya think?

i think there is too much of a gun lobby in this country for TPTB to actually ban guns, licencing is another story but how do they inforce licencing if they dont know who has the guns??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 August 2012, 13:40,
Gimme your money innit, or ill shank ya!

wtf is that dude?

its ma spork bruv, now hand over the dough!

yeah i really doubt they'll be able to ban all guns, and anyway banning funs will just make more on the street and not actually fix anything, but hurt honest peopleTongue
6 August 2012, 13:43,
(6 August 2012, 13:40)Hrusai Wrote: Gimme your money innit, or ill shank ya!

wtf is that dude?

yeah i really doubt they'll be able to ban all guns, and anyway banning funs will just make more on the street and not actually fix anything, but hurt honest peopleTongue

ha death by spork nice made me giggle
6 August 2012, 13:43,
(6 August 2012, 13:40)Hrusai Wrote: Gimme your money innit, or ill shank ya!

wtf is that dude?

since when have TPTB worried about honest people, they bend over backwards for the cons and the immigrants.