Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That stinks
26 August 2012, 06:35,
RE: That stinks
(25 August 2012, 17:02)Prepaday Wrote: I'm hoping I can figure a way through them to bring me out somewhere half decent, then I can make my way on foot to somewhere suitable Smile

plan your route and a map using a compass , make a note of the directions and use a compass underground top follow them
26 August 2012, 08:21,
or ask the council for a copy of the sewer and drain map for the area, as a matter of historical research of course.

26 August 2012, 08:22, (This post was last modified: 26 August 2012, 08:22 by Hrusai.)
good point NR town hall or w/e should keep records of all that stuff, and freedom of information an all that Angry)
* Smile
26 August 2012, 08:45,
Oh...feck it, starting to set off now lol. Let the people look and stare and think I'm mad, a woman with 3 kids and an army looking backpack lol...Gonna bloody WALK to a BOL.
Everything I think of, there is some dammed drawback grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I don't drive, Storm drains are gonna gas me out, I can't pinch a plane as I can't fly one. Can't stay at home coz they will find a way in eventually, I don't wanna stay at home and then B..O as knowing my luck the place will be crawling with mad people.
Kinda thinking with the large population we have I'm gonna be less than a mile away from someone anyways Sad Fingers crossed the s..t doesn't hit the fan for 10 years and I can buy a retreat in another country but to be honest...I think it will all go t.ts up before then Sad
26 August 2012, 10:07,
(26 August 2012, 08:22)Hrusai Wrote: good point NR town hall or w/e should keep records of all that stuff, and freedom of information an all that Angry)
* Smile
and they keep records of all requests, Try other sources first.

Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
26 August 2012, 13:53,
Try the bloody library.

26 August 2012, 17:03,
Steal a boat. More I look into bol the more sensible my boat idea is becoming
7 September 2012, 23:41,
(26 August 2012, 17:03)Metroyeti Wrote: Steal a boat. More I look into bol the more sensible my boat idea is becoming

well population density and distance from large population centres in the uk is horrible Tongue is very hard to find a decent place a reasonable distance away thats far from lots of people Tongue....one way americas alot better, easier to go into the wilds and be far from people Smile
8 September 2012, 08:04,
I read somewhere that there are whole communities of folk living on dutch barges in one of the marshes round the UK.
Does anyone remember anything about that?

8 September 2012, 09:23,
(7 September 2012, 23:41)Hrusai Wrote:
(26 August 2012, 17:03)Metroyeti Wrote: Steal a boat. More I look into bol the more sensible my boat idea is becoming

well population density and distance from large population centres in the uk is horrible Tongue is very hard to find a decent place a reasonable distance away thats far from lots of people Tongue....one way americas alot better, easier to go into the wilds and be far from people Smile

FYI many other people have thought about nicking boats, so huge numbers of boat owners have now fitted concealled GPS trackers to their vessels in the same way plant hire companies do to their JCBs and Genny sets.