Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long until wolves appear
5 December 2012, 10:50,
RE: How long until wolves appear
The riots last year...From London to Manchester in the space of 2 days if I remember rightly, then spread like wildfire everywhere else the next day and there was no BIG reason for it, someone got killed and this gave all the idiots an excuse to go looting, I imagine if the shit hits the fan and it is announced that Britain has no cash, we can see it happening a few hours after said announcement.
Again, the looting will spread like wildfire and nowhere will be safe.
If you change the way you look at things..The things you look at change !
5 December 2012, 11:19,
You think scum, idiots, anarchists and yobs need a reason ??????

People who do not respect the law or other people or authority, or other peoples property but only look at the next fix, next can of Stella, next shag, next shop lifting spree,These are people who think they are ENTITLED to everything and they should be GIVEN everything, They think respect is gained by terrorising people or beating it into their equally dumb girlfriends. They see a guy with a decent car and instead of thinking " I can earn one for myself one day" just go and steal someone elses.

The rot started in 1948 with the advert of the welfare system of which the original concept was noble and patriotic, but it was soon hijacked and abused to a point the chattering classes think they are entitled to verything, value nothing, respect nothing and do not feel responsible for anything either, and I put it to you that in 2012 that is over 80% of the population.

5 December 2012, 11:26,
the whole point of the original welfare act was, that it was to help people get over a sticky patch, for a short period, it was not designed to be a "lifestyle" choice! neither was it meant for immigrants who had never lived here and had never paid one penny into the system.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 December 2012, 16:42,
For the past 3000 years mate
5 December 2012, 16:44,
(5 December 2012, 16:42)Straight Shooter Wrote: For the past 3000 years mate

eh??Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 December 2012, 17:10,
wolves been f.cking us over since dot BP
5 December 2012, 17:29,
(5 December 2012, 17:10)Straight Shooter Wrote: wolves been f.cking us over since dot BP

yes, i suppose you could say that, ever since we lived in caves, eh!
5 December 2012, 18:42,
(5 December 2012, 11:19)NorthernRaider Wrote: The rot started in 1948 with the advert of the welfare system of which the original concept was noble and patriotic..........

It started long before that, we (Britain) were on a hiding to nowhere ever since the establishment of the first "British Empire" by QE1 (1583–1783) and then the Second British Empire (1783–1815) and with the inauguration of the "English East India Company" and associated manifestations of the the desire for World domination by the British, it was only going to be a matter of time before the World and his wife came here and took back what we had surreptitiously acquired from them...... we are paying the debit of our forefathers Angry
5 December 2012, 23:32,
All we've done is taken stone-age man, cleaned him up a bit, gave him a haircut, and bred out any connection to the earth and the skills he needs to provide for himself. We're like fish that have forgotten how to swim.
Imagine walking across the Savannah, scanning your surroundings looking out for hyenas etc, when some random person walks past you, no eye contact, no acknowledgement of your presence. I point this out because it wouldn't happen. The only interaction with people from outside your family tribe of 30-odd would be trading hides for pretty shells or the sharp end of a flint spear. We were in direct competition with each other.
Imagine the worlds great Political and philosophical thinkers in a room having an animated but civilized debate about the way things should be run. There's a table stocked with refreshments in the corner, but it's ignored as tempers flare.
Now imagine the scene when they're sleep deprived, no nicotine, no drink, no food for five days, mewling wife and kids at home.
They'd tear each others fucking throats out for a half empty bottle of water
Nowadays, you come in close contact with people you don't know frequently, with no consequence. Why? Because we are not in competition with one another for our basic needs. Our self preservation instincts have been anethasised. It's when the anesthetic wears off, and our lives descends back into Survival of the Fittest that the wolves appear.
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
5 December 2012, 23:59,
(5 December 2012, 18:42)MikeAlpha3041 Wrote:
(5 December 2012, 11:19)NorthernRaider Wrote: The rot started in 1948 with the advert of the welfare system of which the original concept was noble and patriotic..........

It started long before that, we (Britain) were on a hiding to nowhere ever since the establishment of the first "British Empire" by QE1 (1583–1783) and then the Second British Empire (1783–1815) and with the inauguration of the "English East India Company" and associated manifestations of the the desire for World domination by the British, it was only going to be a matter of time before the World and his wife came here and took back what we had surreptitiously acquired from them...... we are paying the debit of our forefathers Angry

While I agree with what you say, I also think this country needs to close up a little. I do not in any way advocate prejudices of any sort but why let in more and more folks who only come here to scam the benefits system??? I may be wrong but a lot of those on benefits are on them because they have taken advantage of the setups in place that allowed them to just float over here from Eastern Europe and literally jump off the plane and into a council house (not flat), get st up to receive a couple of hundred pounds a week for many years and then proceed to take the pi** out of this country by further fueling the crime rates etc.
I am ranting after seeing in a paper today that another 3 million or so new immigrants from Eastern Europe are headed this way by 2015 or sometime thereabouts. I paid my taxes and worked for years, got mistreated by the system I paid so much into to support and almost got destroyed by the same system that has pulled some very weird moves on me.
So where would that leave us if another 3 million folks came over and then bred at speed after getting a 5 bedroom council house as they do now? Go to any school in most parts of Londonistan and you will see what I mean by these folks churning out kids as though they were on a mission to repopulate the planet.
Our system is already seriously struggling with an overload and as we have been saying, it is only a matter of when not if it collapses.
The wolves are already here and sharpening their fangs.

If I am wrong in anything I have said, please correct me. I am not out to incite any hatreds.
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.