Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What clothes are you caching, and how?
7 March 2013, 17:39,
RE: What clothes are you caching, and how?
i think ive just found a new favourite website, half the things ive been looking for are here, and cheaper than ive found elsewhere.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
7 March 2013, 17:43,
Beardy looks after our needs.

He's always getting new stuff in, and it's all prepper related, so it's all good.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
7 March 2013, 17:46,
very handy having an inhouse prepper/survivalist who owns a supply shop.
7 March 2013, 17:50,
I have to confess that I have no clothes cached away. I don't see the need to, I'm hoping that after an event there'll be plenty to gather when things have died down.
The biggest problem I can see with storing them is space, they take up room that in my opinion is better used to store food/tools.

Now storing the items needed to repair your clothes is something I do do! Buttons, zips, needles, thread, shoe laces! and the occasional clear shoe polish in case I need to soften and protect any hides/skins that I get post SHTF.
Respect existence or expect resistance!
7 March 2013, 17:50,
cant wait for fathers day, ive got a right little shopping list growing
7 March 2013, 17:51,
(7 March 2013, 17:46)Luci_ferson Wrote: very handy having an inhouse prepper/survivalist who owns a supply shop.

yes, and you get good service, and fast delivery!!Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 March 2013, 17:52, (This post was last modified: 7 March 2013, 17:53 by Luci_ferson.)
like you ghost im not caching a lot of clothes, but a good parker is a must, i live in the northeast , id rather have one stashed away than hope i found one laying around.

(7 March 2013, 17:51)bigpaul Wrote:
(7 March 2013, 17:46)Luci_ferson Wrote: very handy having an inhouse prepper/survivalist who owns a supply shop.

yes, and you get good service, and fast delivery!!Big GrinBig Grin

and its posted from within the uk, no chinese imports.
7 March 2013, 17:54,
(7 March 2013, 17:50)Ghost Wrote: I have to confess that I have no clothes cached away. I don't see the need to, I'm hoping that after an event there'll be plenty to gather when things have died down.

ah, but what will you do when you arrive at the store and like Mother Hubbard the cupboard is bare??Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 March 2013, 17:55, (This post was last modified: 7 March 2013, 17:58 by Luci_ferson.)
exactly what bigpaul just said.

knackered when you realise everyone got there first and you have to wrestle a gorrilla for his.

if your down south in cornwall you way not need it for the first few winters , but up here in northeast it could mean your dead within one winter.

hell you can die of cold in the spring up here lol

unless your a 18 year old geordie girl, then youl be okey in just a short skirt and a tshirt.
7 March 2013, 17:59,
There will not be a shortage of clothing in my lifetime! I will repair what I have.
Respect existence or expect resistance!