Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What clothes are you caching, and how?
7 March 2013, 17:59,
RE: What clothes are you caching, and how?
(7 March 2013, 17:55)Luci_ferson Wrote: exactly what bigpaul just said.

knackered when you realise everyone got there first and you have to wrestle a gorrilla for his.

if your down south in cornwall you way not need it for the first few winters , but up here in northeast it could mean your dead within one winter.

dont you believe it, even in the mild southwest we've only got to have one of our infrequent cold snaps and there will be a lot of sheeple in "strappy tops" dying!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 March 2013, 18:00,
Any chance of a picture of this 18 yr old Geordie girl???
Respect existence or expect resistance!
7 March 2013, 18:00,
yup, its more dangerous for people down there , because it catches them off guard,
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
7 March 2013, 18:01,
(7 March 2013, 17:59)Ghost Wrote: There will not be a shortage of clothing in my lifetime!

maybe not in "normal" times BUT come SHTF everything will be in short supply.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 March 2013, 18:01, (This post was last modified: 7 March 2013, 18:03 by Luci_ferson.)
i remember the first year it snowed whilst i was down there , and everyoine came out to see it, i didnt know why they all came out of the houses to look at it, then someone told me it was the first snow they had seen laying in 8 years.

i imagine none of them actually owned a real coat.
my motherinlaws husband comes up here in the winter and hes like a kid
soon as he sees the snow he has to go play in it, then hes moaning hes full of cold when he gos back.
7 March 2013, 18:06,
(7 March 2013, 18:01)Luci_ferson Wrote: i remember the first year it snowed whilst i was down there , and everyoine came out to see it, i didnt know why they all came out of the houses to look at it, then someone told me it was the first snow they had seen laying in 8 years.

i imagine none of them actually owned a real coat.
my motherinlaws husband comes up here in the winter and hes like a kid
soon as he sees the snow he has to go play in it, then hes moaning hes full of cold when he gos back.

yeah, when i lived in Huddersfield as a kid we got snowed in every christmas, in Devon even on the edge of Dartmoor where i am we dont see it that often, plenty of frost, a lot of ice on the cars but not much snow.
7 March 2013, 18:10,
i missed the snow , untill i came back up here, then i remembered everything i hated about it,
its not the snow thats the problem, its the slush and frozen rubble it tuns into
7 March 2013, 18:15,
Getting back to the thread!

I honestly believe that I am not going to suffer a shortage of clothing, think of all the stores, warehouses, homes, hotels, that have more clothes lying around in them than people could ever wear in a lifetime!
When my stuff is beyond repair I will be able to take what I want. If there is nothing left and all the clothes have rotted or been eaten by mutated nuclear mothmen then I will do as my ancestors did and wear the skins/furs of the animals/humans I have killed
Respect existence or expect resistance!
7 March 2013, 18:18,
(7 March 2013, 18:15)Ghost Wrote: Getting back to the thread!

I honestly believe that I am not going to suffer a shortage of clothing, think of all the stores, warehouses, homes, hotels, that have more clothes lying around in them than people could ever wear in a lifetime!
When my stuff is beyond repair I will be able to take what I want. If there is nothing left and all the clothes have rotted or been eaten by mutated nuclear mothmen then I will do as my ancestors did and wear the skins/furs of the animals/humans I have killed
clothes will not remain in the shops long when there are no more being made. as for looking like a caveman i think we will be able to spot you easilyBig Grin did you read that thread about the Neandertals??Blush
7 March 2013, 18:19,
and what happens if its just the total breakdown of society and all the stores are looted, or are you planning on being amongst them.
im planning on using that time on getting to bugout lol