Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doomsday Preppers
21 March 2013, 09:31,
Doomsday Preppers
according to the Express, note the "Weird" label!!! http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/3858...l-disaster
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 March 2013, 11:26,
RE: Doomsday Preppers
is it just me or are there more and more of these prepper stories in the papers?
21 March 2013, 11:37,
(21 March 2013, 11:26)Tigs Wrote: is it just me or are there more and more of these prepper stories in the papers?

must be a slow news day.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 March 2013, 11:45,
The show doomsday preppers has some unusual characters in. I think they pick the more extreme people and put them out there to mock. I would not put my face out their as a Prepper on international TV.

Same is true for the youtubers making the vids are cool but i wouldn't show my face
21 March 2013, 16:07,
As far as i can make out...these people do not want to be grey......rather bright red...anyway ....my denture,s have a habbit of dropping during conversation....however on the up side is Ladies find this very interesting ...you can hear their thoughts " come on do it again "....and loosing my hair is a big bonus yeah....ss the slayer
21 March 2013, 21:59,
DDP always makes for good comedy, i watched an episode once where a woman was talking about her keeping her preps a secret from her neighbours!!!.Oh and don't forget the bloke who on a practice bugout, shot his thumb off!!
21 March 2013, 23:36,
i liked the woman who's plan is to walk to mexico to be a prostitute.

the guy who's rifle was so loud it gave his partner a concussion despite wearing ear protection was classic too.
22 March 2013, 01:11,
I saw one in series 2 where the geezer looked like randy quaid and blew his friends hearing outBig Grin
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
22 March 2013, 10:03,
i look at a lot of prepper youtube videos....Southern Prepper does a lot of interesting videos but you could hardly call him a "greyman"!!
22 March 2013, 12:45,
And the bastard has real teeth