Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
usa ! usa ! usa !
26 May 2013, 15:42, (This post was last modified: 26 May 2013, 15:55 by Prepper1.)
usa ! usa ! usa !
http://info.publicintelligence.net/FBI-S...urplus.pdf

and im not sure if anybody's seen this guide by the uk government.
Sort of explains the governments preparedness level I think...
http://www.direct.gov.uk/prod_consum_dg/...176618.pdf
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
26 May 2013, 19:34,
RE: usa ! usa ! usa !
Sooooooo according to the Feds and US Govt preppers and survivalists are categorised as terrorists in the US.

26 May 2013, 19:41,
It certainly makes preppers a suspicious bunch
A major part of survival is invisibility.
27 May 2013, 09:49,
(26 May 2013, 19:41)Highlander Wrote: It certainly makes preppers a suspicious bunch

that's cos we aren't sheeple waiting on the govt to come riding to the rescue....we know better!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 May 2013, 10:13,
My favourite suspicious item to buy is a "NIGHT FLASHLIGHT", as opposed to what? A day flashlight?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
27 May 2013, 10:25,
(27 May 2013, 10:13)Scythe13 Wrote: My favourite suspicious item to buy is a "NIGHT FLASHLIGHT", as opposed to what? A day flashlight?

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 May 2013, 13:44,
They are classified as terrorists because someone who is prepared is usually doing dangerous, fringe activities such as:
-Not watching hours of TV
-Not believing everything they are told by the Government
-Having a knowledge of the history of their own country, maybe even stretching to *gasp* basic economics!
-Wanting to persue happiness, not a life of debt and materialism.
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
27 May 2013, 13:50,
and also: NOT relying on the govt for their very survival.
28 May 2013, 18:32,
I found it somewhat freaky to see that the Dept of Home--land Sec-urity were present at a tea Party rally. Add that to the current spying etc on conservative organisations and Obama has got a lot to answer for.

In the UK, security will get tighter and HMG will use the excuse to turn on anyone who is classified as 'non-sheeple'

Low Profile Mode peeps
28 May 2013, 18:39,
I've ALWAYS been a "non sheeple" and proud of it!Tongue