Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
avoiding civil unrest
28 May 2013, 11:06,
avoiding civil unrest
http://www.prep-blog.com/2013/05/27/avoi...il-unrest/
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 May 2013, 11:45,
RE: avoiding civil unrest
SD said

Quote:Each post must include a link to the source and a explaination of what the article is about. Don’t just post a link with no explaination

Rolleyes
in some cases, those with the least to say, say the most.....
28 May 2013, 11:46,
That only applies to the NEWS section Smile

28 May 2013, 11:50,
best applied to the whole site tbh.

I'd rather not have clicked on the link, if there was a short description (and ensuing discussion no doubt) i'd not have clicked it.
in some cases, those with the least to say, say the most.....
28 May 2013, 11:55,
I thought "avoiding civil unrest" was all the explanation that was needed! or do I just not bother?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 May 2013, 11:59,
Both of you have valid points, Its good policy to give an explenation of what is being posted and about which country is from and focused upon, and your opinion of how it may affect us.

And any news is better than no news .

But with the amounts of links we have had on the forum in recent months that have led to Malware and Virus incusions I'm very relucant to click on any link unless I know more about what I'm going to get stuck with Smile

28 May 2013, 12:04,
oh gawd, you can tell its the summer malaise season ! the site is soooo quiet and then you get complaints about your links...find your own flipping news.....Tongue
28 May 2013, 12:09,
But but but I thought you knew, nothing bad ever happens in summer and people will only need four months notice in advance of armageddon or to attend an RV Smile Smile

28 May 2013, 13:03,
OK, that's it, i'm not going to bother putting ANY links or threads, and i'll only answer posts that really interest me,the rest will just get deleted, i'll monitor the site but wont be posting as much, with (hopefully) the better weather coming i'll be out doing not talking about doing.
28 May 2013, 13:32,
(28 May 2013, 13:03)bigpaul Wrote: OK, that's it, i'm not going to bother putting ANY links or threads, and i'll only answer posts that really interest me,the rest will just get deleted, i'll monitor the site but wont be posting as much, with (hopefully) the better weather coming i'll be out doing not talking about doing.

Don't you bloody dare.
We need you. Even if a particular link doesn't particularly appeal to me personally, I always learn about new sites and they've always got something to offer.
Please keep posting then. Please.