Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what use are the "old folks" when TSHTF?
4 June 2013, 21:35,
RE: So what use are the "old folks" when TSHTF?
(4 June 2013, 03:06)Grumpy Grandpa Wrote:
(3 June 2013, 19:48)Barneyboy Wrote: they can be food ,yumyum roasted wrinklySmile

Invitation to try roasting this one is in the post! Sad

My joke didn't bother you....

4 June 2013, 21:45,
(4 June 2013, 21:35)Grumpy Grandpa Wrote:
(4 June 2013, 03:06)Grumpy Grandpa Wrote:
(3 June 2013, 19:48)Barneyboy Wrote: they can be food ,yumyum roasted wrinklySmile

Invitation to try roasting this one is in the post! Sad

My joke didn't bother you....

you didn't mention a will ,and a one way ticket
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
5 June 2013, 18:00,
(3 June 2013, 19:48)Barneyboy Wrote: ...
is that a threat ,or are you taking out of you ass like you yanks

1. Not a threat, just fact.
2. I'm not a "Yank", I'm a Texan.
3. Texans don't talk out of our asses, but occasionally find ourselves talking with asses. Generally we discontinue the conversation.

Tread softly, boy. You may put yourself into a serious situation where your computer in your bedroom in your mother's basement can't dig you out, no matter how fast you type, bless your little heart!

This conversation is discontinued...
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
5 June 2013, 18:04,
(5 June 2013, 18:00)Jonas Wrote: 1. Not a threat, just fact.
3. Texans don't talk out of our asses, but occasionally find ourselves talking with asses. Generally we discontinue the conversation.

Tread softly, boy. You may put yourself into a serious situation where your computer in your bedroom in your mother's basement can't dig you out, no matter how fast you type, bless your little heart!

This is why we love you Yanks Wink
5 June 2013, 19:09,
(5 June 2013, 18:00)Jonas Wrote:
(3 June 2013, 19:48)Barneyboy Wrote: ...
is that a threat ,or are you taking out of you ass like you yanks

1. Not a threat, just fact.

shut up you silly little man ,go and invade some small county that cant stick up for its self or who have no nukes you fucking bully boy knob .oh and im 42 years old how about you old man
5 June 2013, 19:18,
Core even I remember not to call Texans Yanks or Merkins, thats as bad as calling a 100% Scotish nationalist an Englishman.

5 June 2013, 19:22,
(5 June 2013, 19:18)NorthernRaider Wrote: Core even I remember not to call Texans Yanks or Merkins, thats as bad as calling a 100% Scotish nationalist an Englishman.

yeah well fuck um yeehah cow boy hat wearing inbreed fuck whits..!!!!! SD sorry about the swearing pal but some one has to stand up to the USA ,most people kiss there ass or bend over for them
5 June 2013, 19:26,
(5 June 2013, 19:22)Barneyboy Wrote:
(5 June 2013, 19:18)NorthernRaider Wrote: Core even I remember not to call Texans Yanks or Merkins, thats as bad as calling a 100% Scotish nationalist an Englishman.

yeah well fuck um yeehah cow boy hat wearing inbreed fuck whits..!!!!! SD sorry about the swearing pal but some one has to stand up to the USA ,most people kiss there ass or bend over for them

I dont think calling one of our Texan bretheren a fuck wit is "standing up to the USA".
Unless the Texan in question the Old Georgy Boy himself.

I do note that it took you two whole hours to take umbrige to the comment, after your initial jovial response...
5 June 2013, 19:27,
Enough already!! (Where's that ignore button?)

5 June 2013, 19:27,
(5 June 2013, 19:26)BeardyMan Wrote:
(5 June 2013, 19:22)Barneyboy Wrote:

I dont think calling one of our Texan bretheren a fuck wit is "standing up to the USA".
Unless the Texan in question the Old Georgy Boy himself.

I do note that it took you two whole hours to take umbrige to the comment, after your initial jovial response...

wot are you taking about?????