Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urban Raiders
1 February 2012, 17:35,
RE: Urban Raiders
Come on guys kiss and make up. Life is to short to hold grudges
1 February 2012, 17:47,
(1 February 2012, 17:35)uks Wrote: Come on guys kiss and make up. Life is to short to hold grudges

i dont hold any grudges uks, i'm just sad, i thought from day 1 that NR has a strange sense of humour-which he doesBig Grin the sad thing is i thought we were friends, especially having met and shaken hands, i thought both pre and after TSHTF here was someone who i could work with, i have totally lost faith with forums now, this isnt the first one i've been on and there are some funny people on these things. i guess i'm used to being "up front" with people, never had this problem with bikers!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 February 2012, 17:53,
BP, I've messaged you and NR about what I think.

I've been hanging out with bikers since before I could legally drink, and I also have a weird sense of humour, like NR.

I think this is one of those misunderstandings and an overlap of cultural boundries between what is okay and what isn't.

It's all good though.

If either of you leave.....there will be trouble. Don't make me NOT buy either of you a beer when we meet.
1 February 2012, 19:07,
I think the pair of you should just f##k off and do one, and stop acting like a pair of children who've been told off and have to sit on the naughty step.

Only messing!...or am I???......Tee Hee, yeh! just kidding, I don't think either of you should go, if things are looking a bit shitty at the moment then just have a couple of days away from forums and then come back, like scythe says you both have a lot to offer those of us just starting out.
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

1 February 2012, 23:23,
BP One of the reasons N.R. may said what he said was because he thought you were both friends. I know i let very close friends say something to me that if anyone else said it they would more than likely have a piece of 2x2 cracked over there head. These are people that i would trust my life with.

2 February 2012, 10:37,
(1 February 2012, 23:23)uks Wrote: BP One of the reasons N.R. may said what he said was because he thought you were both friends.

yes, i thought we were friends too.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 February 2012, 12:12,
BP,

Have you heard the phrase 'familiarity breeds contempt' It isn't exactly what happened here but imo NR felt you were friendly enough to take a dig at you. As I do with my close friends we have one that talks about his Bonny and we are always saying BS to him as a dig. You don't say these things to people you don't know but do with friends and you took his joking as an insult which I didn't see as the intent.

As I've said before this form of communication does not show you the grin or the smile which we use to identify jokes and what is serious. Perhaps that is the reason that these forums always seem to be a hot bed of arguements and fights.

Some people are more forward than others and this again is something that in reallife friendships you resolve with body language, someone getting too close too quick and you cut them off with a turn of the head or by talking to someone else. You can't do that here.

I hope you work it out.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
2 February 2012, 12:54,
(2 February 2012, 12:12)Skean Dhude Wrote: BP,

I hope you work it out.

SD, have you ever heard of a 1 sided arguement? i cant work it out with someone who dosent communicate/ has left the forum.
2 February 2012, 13:03,
BP do you want to talk to him?. Have you got his home e-mail address
2 February 2012, 13:11,
BP,

I must confess I thought you were pals long before you came here and communicated all the time. Just goes to show.

I have no doubt he reads this so I'd leave the ball in his court and just carry on as normal. Life is too short to worry about everything that goes on. Sometime things go directions you would rather not but can't control.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin