Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Defence Weapons Lethal non-gun
2 October 2013, 22:34,
RE: Defence Weapons Lethal non-gun
SAP gloves are filled knuckled gloves, so like sand and other sediment I've heard of lead shot filled gloves too. I imagine that would cause quite a lot of damage, like a punch to the core or head.
Positively Pessimistic
2 October 2013, 22:41,
(2 October 2013, 22:34)Kiril Wrote: SAP gloves are filled knuckled gloves, so like sand and other sediment I've heard of lead shot filled gloves too. I imagine that would cause quite a lot of damage, like a punch to the core or head.

Great protection for your knuckles when you punch people in the face....so I've been told.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
2 October 2013, 22:46,
spud knife , sharp , cheap , any probs throw away down the £ shop get another.

i used to work with a doorman who had gloves with iron fileings in he could punch walls full on, no problems
Survive the jive (youtube )
2 October 2013, 22:56,
If you're thumping people with weighted/armoured gloves then your assaillant is already way to close....you're in last ditch shit or bust teritory....you better be good or demonically possesed.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
2 October 2013, 23:16,
(2 October 2013, 22:56)Midnitemo Wrote: If you're thumping people with weighted/armoured gloves then your assaillant is already way to close....you're in last ditch shit or bust teritory....you better be good or demonically possesed.

Completely agree. It is definitely LAST DITCH EFFORT. But I think any close combat weapon is just as last ditch to be fair. You should have either bugged out by then, or realised you should have applied for a certain license haha.
3 October 2013, 11:58,
Brass knuckles, tried and tested.
3 October 2013, 12:01,
(3 October 2013, 11:58)Steve Wrote: Brass knuckles, tried and tested.

Definitely. Best used on warmer days when you don't want to wear gloves haha.
3 October 2013, 22:51,
And GB does not consider sap gloves, brass knuckles, batons and truncheons illegal weapons?
3 October 2013, 22:57,
sap gloves can be purchased and owned but i believe were you to beat somebody to a pulp with them you would be charged with using an offensive weapon....extendable baton's illegal , brass knuckles too , old police truncheons are considered antiques and curio's til you wallop somebody with them of course then its a good old offensive weapon againBig Grin
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
6 October 2013, 20:08,
Baseball bat knock some furniture domed nails in there and you've got a club. This is mine I threw some paint at mine as well