Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You must leave fast
8 October 2013, 09:21,
RE: You must leave fast
3 mins? You have heard them coming, you have reconed, unless recon means sitting in the house looking out the window now, you have time to prepare. With you having thought this out before an event you can swing into action and fortify your position. Take out a couple in the first volley and then see how they react. If the response is an RPG then you RLF (Run Like F... ast) the kids are already gone so there is just whoever is left. I have a grab bag by each weapon with ammo in. So I have plenty of ammo for each gun. You should also have a radio so you can contact the group with the kids and tell them to start moving further.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
8 October 2013, 09:26, (This post was last modified: 8 October 2013, 09:27 by Scythe13.)
I think what SS really meant was if you had to make a snap decision on what seeds to take, which would you go for?

Also, what tools would you opt to carry if any, if you were already loaded up and couldn't carry much more?

He just added a nice story around it, and everyone seems to be completely caught up with the story instead of seeing what he was really asking...which seeds do you think are best, which tools, if any?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
8 October 2013, 09:28,
if your running for your life I think seeds are the last thing on your mind.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 October 2013, 09:30,
(8 October 2013, 09:28)bigpaul Wrote: if your running for your life I think seeds are the last thing on your mind.

Stuck on the story, not the real question.

Which seeds do you think are best, would you take any seeds at all, would you take tools, if so, which ones?
8 October 2013, 12:46,
Finally S13 got it......amen .....that is enough of this thread .....S13 you get the box of chocs
8 October 2013, 12:57,
(8 October 2013, 12:46)Straight Shooter Wrote: Finally S13 got it......amen .....that is enough of this thread .....S13 you get the box of chocs

I'd grab the chocolates and leave the seeds...unless they were Strawberry cream. Those chocolates are yuck!!!
8 October 2013, 13:34,
if your really that concerned about grabbing the right seeds at the crucial moment then double up now and cache a complete second stock of them away from your bug in now while you can.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
8 October 2013, 13:37,
If you want to ask a question, then ask it, if you put a story around it people are bound to comment on it, because as in this case the story changed the whole question

Although my answer remains the same, when its time to bug out,...if its not already packed then its not going.
A major part of survival is invisibility.
8 October 2013, 13:40,
(8 October 2013, 13:37)Highlander Wrote: when its time to bug out,...if its not already packed then its not going.

as usual Highlander, you've "hit the nail on the head"..well done.Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 October 2013, 13:42,
Okay, now that we've told off SS for making it confusing, back to the question: Which seeds and tools would you want to have with you when you bug out?