Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
your bank account
5 December 2014, 12:06,
RE: your bank account
I like that. to much month left at the end of the money Smile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
5 December 2014, 12:06,
I think the pay your debts and state taxes ( their version of council tax in the US) may be more important because in some if not all (wait for Charles Harris to correct me) but the state can take your home off you for none payment of taxes, I think.

I think most folks of our generation try their best to live within their means if possible but its very hard to do thanks to Labour ruining the economy and the tories making it worse.

5 December 2014, 12:08,
that's border line bollctics again mate
5 December 2014, 12:17,
I dont own a house so they cant take it from me.
5 December 2014, 12:22,
Barneyboy
that's border line bollctics again mate

What is Barney? In the book Patriots by Jim Rawles who runs survival blog he encourages people to ensure their taxes are paid to prevent the state for putting a Lein on them which allows the state to seize the home later for none payment of taxes? Or am I missing a point?

5 December 2014, 12:24,
I don't own a house either, but I also don't have any debts, credit card is paid off at the end of every month(that's if I've used it, don't every month), bills are paid quarterly and are paid as soon as they come in, no loans. I either pay cash or use a debit card for normal everyday purchases.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 December 2014, 12:25,
In the UK even if you OWN your house they authorities can now EVICT you if you don't behave.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...l-law.html

5 December 2014, 12:54,
the tory and labour part NR
5 December 2014, 13:03,
OH OK mate we will never agree on those bits Smile

5 December 2014, 21:15,
it has to make sense to own a house for you're future if you possibly can...no rent to pay when you retire on a much reduced income(housing benefit won't be around forever) then there's opsec...if you rent then people will periodically come round to check you're not trashing the place/sub letting/breaking the term's of your lease/check you're smoke alarms.....nobody needs to see the inside of my house bar my firearms officer and that is only every 5 years and only the relevant part of the house.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!