Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Non-Political General Election Thread
3 April 2015, 22:19,
RE: Non-Political General Election Thread
Whoever you vote for, it's always the government who get in.

My old english teacher from school is standing in my (registered to vote in) constituency*, so may as well vote for her.

*Not where I live, but where I work most of the time.
Sodomi Non Sapiens.
4 April 2015, 08:53,
(3 April 2015, 19:49)Midnitemo Wrote: I sort of agree with Steve in that I think Cameron will keep us afloat the longest Farage will sink us the quickest and milliband somewhere inbetween , me I'm hanging on to one of those 20 lifeboats recently discussed and I ain't letting go.

yes but "afloat" or "sink" in what? if you mean the EU the better we are out of that unelected, fraudulent club the better.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 April 2015, 14:27,
I was thinking financial/social collapse not leaving the EU ...sadly that's not going to be happening anytime soon.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
4 April 2015, 14:31, (This post was last modified: 4 April 2015, 14:33 by bigpaul.)
economic and social collapse is up there near the top of my list.

I can see the EU collapsing long before we get anywhere near getting a vote on whether to leave or stay.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 April 2015, 11:39,
It's a vote for the lizard people all the same.

Not optimistic about this at all. Last election I cared enough to be interested, but now I'm worried. Like the presidentials in the U.S. I wanted Romney to win, but an Obama win would be a faster race to the bottom, faster damage, open more people's eyes. Additionally everything would be on him and the democrats. Romney would be like sticking a plaster over it.

I don't care if labour admit their mistakes. The damage they did is unfixable without civil war.
6 April 2015, 21:16,
Have to agree with BP ....the EU is going down the pan BIG style Q E now in place..and running....all we need now is ITALY, SPAIN , PORTUGAL, IRELAND, or even GREECE to default ...game over...the BANK OF ENGLAND has just opened a clearing facility for the Chinese currency ...or put another way part of the BRIC,s NATIONS ....hedging their bets against the US DOLLAR ...but we will have a WAR first ...just wait and see, SO its important WE concentrate ALL efforts on OUR PREPS and employ OUR TIME on all things... that WE can survive to the best of our abilities...to me our GE is a mere unimportant distraction ....after all THE USA runs to show....for the moment..... with the help of poodles and yes men. IN short , if you want to worry about something ...worry about your preps.....that is enough for us all ....WE control that process 100%....no politician, no party of any colour will running our way to help US ...they will be to busy looking after themselves and their pals.
6 April 2015, 21:40,
(6 April 2015, 21:16)Straight Shooter Wrote: Have to agree with BP ....the EU is going down the pan BIG style Q E now in place..and running....all we need now is ITALY, SPAIN , PORTUGAL, IRELAND, or even GREECE to default ...game over...the BANK OF ENGLAND has just opened a clearing facility for the Chinese currency ...or put another way part of the BRIC,s NATIONS ....hedging their bets against the US DOLLAR ...but we will have a WAR first ...just wait and see, SO its important WE concentrate ALL efforts on OUR PREPS and employ OUR TIME on all things... that WE can survive to the best of our abilities...to me our GE is a mere unimportant distraction ....after all THE USA runs to show....for the moment..... with the help of poodles and yes men. IN short , if you want to worry about something ...worry about your preps.....that is enough for us all ....WE control that process 100%....no politician, no party of any colour will running our way to help US ...they will be to busy looking after themselves and their pals.

That's your most coherent post for a while Wink Spot on.
6 April 2015, 21:50,
Thanks Steve ....sharp intake of breath .....this is good shit ! man ....joking .
7 April 2015, 14:56,
I think there will be issues if we leave the EU in regards to imports and exports taxation knocking on to shop prices. Not that I'm a fan of the currant EUs policies.

Also curious about military spending. The NATO club demands a minimum of 2% spending which we will dip below

I don't think much will change for my everyday life will change whoever gets in
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here

7 April 2015, 16:50,
Hate to inform you SP, but you are already a leading member of that NATO club!

Your nation was the primary reason it was founded!