http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...brink.html

9 December 2015, 11:30,
RE: Social cohesion failing in Finland

Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
9 December 2015, 21:54,
Obligatory -X-x- I AM NOT A RACIST -x-X- declaration

I find it interesting to think what the demographic of survivors will be, say, 10 years after a collapse, assuming the old world governments have gone. Will it mainly be rural, white natives who had the skills, mindset and connection to the land before SHTF? Most minorities, even those born in multi-generational British families are still in the cities. I wonder a die-off would take most of the non-white British people, as well as any recent migrants, legal or illegal. Would the ethnic make-up "revert" in a sense or would it be permanently altered for the next 1000 years?
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
10 December 2015, 10:00, (This post was last modified: 10 December 2015, 10:12 by bigpaul.)
the vast majority of the population here now is British and White, non whites-no matter what the newspapers or media try to say-are still but a small percentage of the overall population, post collapse will be the same.

personally, I couldn't give a damn what another survivors race or colour is, its their behaviour and ACTIONS I am more concerned about.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 December 2015, 22:57,
(10 December 2015, 10:00)bigpaul Wrote: the vast majority of the population here now is British and White, non whites-no matter what the newspapers or media try to say-are still but a small percentage of the overall population, post collapse will be the same.

personally, I couldn't give a damn what another survivors race or colour is, its their behaviour and ACTIONS I am more concerned about.

Depends what timeframe you are talking.

The Muslim population of the UK doubled in 10 years. Muslims now make up just under 10% of 0 - 4 years olds. That is unprecedented growth.

On birthrates alone, before you even factor in immigration (and the current exodus from the ME), things could be very different in my 3.5 year old daughters lifetime.

I know Islam is not a race. It is however a politcal as well a religious movement and many of it's adherents would like to live under Sharia law and see birthrates as the way to achieve this. This has been confirmed by conversations I have with Muslim work colleagues.
19 December 2015, 23:14,
(19 December 2015, 22:57)Sardo_Numpsa Wrote:
(10 December 2015, 10:00)bigpaul Wrote: the vast majority of the population here now is British and White, non whites-no matter what the newspapers or media try to say-are still but a small percentage of the overall population, post collapse will be the same.

Depends what timeframe you are talking.

The Muslim population of the UK doubled in 10 years. Muslims now make up just under 10% of 0 - 4 years olds. That is unprecedented growth.

On birthrates alone, before you even factor in immigration (and the current exodus from the ME), things could be very different in my 3.5 year old daughters lifetime.

I know Islam is not a race. It is however a politcal as well a religious movement and many of it's adherents would like to live under Sharia law and see birthrates as the way to achieve this. This has been confirmed by conversations I have with Muslim work colleagues.

Also, young men of military age will be the majority long before the population as a whole.

Sorry if anybody finds this talk offensive, but there are precendents for this. Lebanon for example.
19 December 2015, 23:49,
nice to see the falcon back with us......
Survive the jive (youtube )
20 December 2015, 11:07,
When any species is overtaken by an invader with no morals whilst they hamstring themselves with them they are doomed.

When it is all over and if no adjustments are made the lowest common denominator will be all that is standing.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
20 December 2015, 11:33,
a simple thing to do is turn off your tv for good , its just N W O propergander .
this is normal
that is not looked down apon anymore
everybody is happy and gets on in soap land
brain washing poo.

turn it off for good.
Survive the jive (youtube )
20 December 2015, 11:58,
Television is "opium for the masses" and shouldn't be taken too seriously, I'm only interested in the wildlife programmes, natural history and Ray Mears and Ben Fogle type programmes, soap's bore me to tears and I haven't watched them for 25 years.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.