Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
What have done towards your prep?
11 April 2012, 11:11,
RE: What have done towards your prep?
(11 April 2012, 11:09)Stokey Wrote:
(11 April 2012, 11:07)Scythe13 Wrote: Oh yeah, and I've changed my diet to optimise health, fitness, and looking sexy! WHAT!?!? Looking sexy is a survival tactic. It makes me less likely to be eaten by Amazonian women, if they happen to run rampage in the streets of wherever I am!!!
Just don't have your Bol around Brighton area, or your gonna be the Village Peoples love muffin

Living the dream baby! haha. Well, having said that, Mike is suggesting some things that are getting me a little worried about coming to the Wilderness Gathering! I might need a padlock on my tent. That'll keep him out.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
11 April 2012, 12:21,
(11 April 2012, 11:11)Scythe13 Wrote:
(11 April 2012, 11:09)Stokey Wrote:
(11 April 2012, 11:07)Scythe13 Wrote: Oh yeah, and I've changed my diet to optimise health, fitness, and looking sexy! WHAT!?!? Looking sexy is a survival tactic. It makes me less likely to be eaten by Amazonian women, if they happen to run rampage in the streets of wherever I am!!!
Just don't have your Bol around Brighton area, or your gonna be the Village Peoples love muffin

Living the dream baby! haha. Well, having said that, Mike is suggesting some things that are getting me a little worried about coming to the Wilderness Gathering! I might need a padlock on my tent. That'll keep him out.

Rumour has it he has a big......knife, yep that's it knife. Big Grin and no I haven't been peeking, honest!!Wink

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
15 April 2012, 14:01,
Its been a couple of hards weeks so we thought we would have a lazy Sunday. Brunch mid morning with eggs from the chickens, tomatoes we canned last year, home cured bacon and homemade sausages lovely.
Later on we will behaving roast pork, homemade yorkies, home grown veg and potatoes washed down with home made blackberry port and a the last of the home made cidar the perfect Sunday.
Failure is NOT an option
15 April 2012, 14:04,
(15 April 2012, 14:01)uks Wrote: Its been a couple of hards weeks so we thought we would have a lazy Sunday. Brunch mid morning with eggs from the chickens, tomatoes we canned last year, home cured bacon and homemade sausages lovely.
Later on we will behaving roast pork, homemade yorkies, home grown veg and potatoes washed down with home made blackberry port and a the last of the home made cidar the perfect Sunday.

STOP IT! your making me drool!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 April 2012, 14:11,
O BP forgot to mention the fruit scones i knocked up
Failure is NOT an option
15 April 2012, 17:30,
What are the dates for the events we have arranged. I'll add them to the diary.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
15 April 2012, 17:50,
I've thinned out and re potted all my veg, bought a folding saw.
I can't believe what just happened, when I started writing this the sun was shinning, had all my containers uncovered and the little ones out of the poly tunnel, I've just had to leg it out there to save them from the hail stones!!! ? wtf is going on with the weather?
15 April 2012, 17:54,
(15 April 2012, 14:11)uks Wrote: O BP forgot to mention the fruit scones i knocked up

How did you get fruit scones pregnant?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
15 April 2012, 18:21,
More to the point, can you post your recipe for the scones please Smile
15 April 2012, 21:08,
Very fertile S13
Failure is NOT an option