Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a morning
12 February 2012, 10:11,
What a morning
Today could not have got off to a worst start first we had a power cut that lasted about 1/2 an hour just got everything set up emergency lamps and emergency cooker and the power came back on. We lose power 4 or 5 times a year sometimes for a day or 3
The next thing is the washing machine decided to empty its water on the floor in the utility room not sure what the problem is yet but i think it could be a conbination of a blocked outlet pipe to the outside and frozen as well.
12 February 2012, 11:25,
RE: What a morning
[quote='uks' pid='7363' dateline='1329037913']
Today could not have got off to a worst start first we had a power cut that lasted about 1/2 an hour .

have been thinking about power cuts recently, and funnily enough all the power cuts i know of were in the city, havent endured a single one since leaving the city 12 years ago, i was going to say "strange, that?" but i suppose not, seeing as the city is where most people live and where the most demand is!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 February 2012, 13:39,
At least you were prepared. Having plans to follow makes the transition much easier.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
12 February 2012, 13:49,
Sorted out the problems electricity was something to new with a fault at a sub station, the washing machine was a combination of ice and lint in the pipe. I suppose the wet lint froze up blocking the pipe all sorted now.
12 February 2012, 19:06,
Glad it's all sorted now mate.

Sounds like you could have made it into a 'fun' experiment to see how well you could cope with it.