Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Toilet Paper storage
16 March 2012, 13:07,
RE: Toilet Paper storage
They are non irritant and large. Wiped my ass with them when I was 10 ish hunting with my dad.
11 March 2013, 15:01,
is this thing called toilet roll a new product
11 March 2013, 15:04,
(11 March 2013, 15:01)Millwall_Dave Wrote: is this thing called toilet roll a new product

oh boy! where have you been hiding for the last 50 years? i heard there were strange people living in Millwall!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 March 2013, 15:10,
atleast now you know why there was none in any of the toilets in the pub
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
11 March 2013, 15:12,
no, the only use Millwall fans have for toilet rolls is too throw them all over the pitch! or so i'm told!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 March 2013, 15:13, (This post was last modified: 11 March 2013, 15:20 by Luci_ferson.)
no idea , was never brave enough to go , lol

i had teath when i was younger, didnt want to lose them , he he he

actually ive got no right to joke about millwall, I come from an area where the local youth club has a worse reputation. and you get patted down just to go sign on lol

id hate to have to go to our jobcentre,
it dont look the friendliest of places.
and from the one or 2 times ive actually had to go in. its more like a zoo for addicted monkeys.
11 March 2013, 15:22,
(11 March 2013, 15:13)Luci_ferson Wrote: actually ive got no right to joke about millwall, I come from an area where the local youth club has a worse reputation. and you get patted down just to go sign on lol

id hate to have to go to our jobcentre,
it dont look the friendliest of places.
and from the one or 2 times ive actually had to go in. its more like a zoo for addicted monkeys.

i think most job centres are like that now wherever you go, sign of the times!Big Grin
11 March 2013, 15:31, (This post was last modified: 11 March 2013, 15:33 by Luci_ferson.)
no wonder some people voluntarily dont bother.
i always thought they were insane.
weve got a cousin that has no job but wont sign on,
i thought after a few weeks of no money hed swallow his pride and go sign on.
I guess it was nothing to do with pride, and more to do with not wanting to go in there.

hes in for a shock cos theres no jobs, and his mother wont be able to help him much longer.

on a plus note , he hasnt had a cigarette for months lol
11 March 2013, 15:35,
i've always had to stand on my own two feet, parents(when they were alive) couldnt afford to bail me out, even when i was unemployed.
11 March 2013, 15:40, (This post was last modified: 11 March 2013, 15:43 by Luci_ferson.)
personally ive had to look ater myself since I was 13 or 14 and moved out at 15.
and pretty much had to fend for myself since then.
but recently ive got to admit, my mother has been trying to help out anywhere she can.
brother died 2 years ago, and since then its like shes frightened of losing me, so if i go over she tries to feed me.
she tries to give me a can of beer or something to bring home . and she keeps trying to put money in my hand.
shes even offered to pay for my misses to get driving lessons and buy her a car.
frankly it makes me a little uncomfortable, but ive no idea why.
she must think im really ungreatfull when i keep saying no
but it just dont feal right

shes said shel pay half towards the costs of my shed, but she cant, cos i am not building an ordinary shed.