Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Toilet Paper storage
11 March 2013, 15:55,
RE: Toilet Paper storage
(11 March 2013, 15:40)Luci_ferson Wrote: personally ive had to look ater myself since I was 13 or 14 and moved out at 15.
and pretty much had to fend for myself since then.
but recently ive got to admit, my mother has been trying to help out anywhere she can.
brother died 2 years ago, and since then its like shes frightened of losing me, so if i go over she tries to feed me.
she tries to give me a can of beer or something to bring home . and she keeps trying to put money in my hand.
shes even offered to pay for my misses to get driving lessons and buy her a car.
frankly it makes me a little uncomfortable, but ive no idea why.
she must think im really ungreatfull when i keep saying no
but it just dont feal right

shes said shel pay half towards the costs of my shed, but she cant, cos i am not building an ordinary shed.

well, look after her, cos you dont half miss em when their not around anymore, i know i do.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 March 2013, 16:00, (This post was last modified: 11 March 2013, 16:01 by Luci_ferson.)
if shes anything like my nanna she will outlive me.
the females on her side of the familly have unusually long lives.
my nana was 90 odd before she went and her mother was around the same, which is good going when you consider the times she was living in.
but i agree with looking after her, theres a reason im building an extra bunk and it wasnt because there was free space.

my nana only died cos she gave up her home and moved in with her money grabbing daughter who sod everything and then put her in a home., but just gos to sho you ever know who you can trust.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
11 March 2013, 16:07, (This post was last modified: 11 March 2013, 16:08 by bigpaul.)
since my parents died i've always adhered to the motto: trust no one, and i havent been proved wrong .

maybe thats why i've been married 3 times and divorced twiceBig GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 March 2013, 16:10, (This post was last modified: 11 March 2013, 16:11 by Luci_ferson.)
only married the once, (oh the nightmares)

most marriages end in divorce, mine ended in a prison sentance lol
11 March 2013, 16:12,
(11 March 2013, 16:10)Luci_ferson Wrote: only married the once, (oh the nightmares)

most marriages end in divorce, mine ended in a prison sentance lol

that was my first one, 12 years didnt have drag when your married to a nag!Big Grin
11 March 2013, 16:14,
12 years, I didnt even last 3, married at 18 son at 19 son at 20 and my divorce papers actually came through on my 21st birthday, i thought it was a birthday card.
didnt half have a great B/Day party though lol
11 March 2013, 16:16,
12 years, next one 5 years, presently i'm up to nearly 14 years.
11 March 2013, 16:20, (This post was last modified: 11 March 2013, 16:36 by Luci_ferson.)
ive got to say, theres big advantages to being a couple, but theres big drawbacks too.
its a lot easier to take care of yourself when theres only you.
but
the one thing I struggled with the most when I was homeless, was the loneliness.
You never realise how much loneliness can sap your will to live, untill youve sat freezing your B**locks off in a tent in middle of feb under 2ft of snow with nothing to eat but mushy pea sandwiches for two weeks in the middle of yorkshire.
Its pretty weird some of the things that the mind starts to do and think about.

and then finally the answer hits you in the face like a building brick.
get up and bloody move cos its obviously not going to get any better sat here.

when your a couple , you either wouldnt be in that situaion, or one of you would have encouraged the other to move within the first 2 or 3 days.

then again you wouldnt be able to handle the nagging after 24 hours and youd find a pub. lmao

anyhow, back to toilet paper.

does anyone know where you can get that toilet paper that is in a box like tissues.
they used to use them as refills in school toilets, just after they stopped using that slip and rip stuf.

loads of them will fit inside an old canvas sports bag , i want to take some up the allotment , havent really got the space to be taking boxes of andrex up there.
11 March 2013, 16:37, (This post was last modified: 11 March 2013, 16:40 by Prepper1.)
Try these...http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bulk-Pack-Multi-Flat-Toilet-Tissue-2ply-9000-Sheets-box-/280463117685?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item414ce78d75

[Image: !BhO)E-Q!mk~$(KGrHqEOKjUEryG9WZcfBLINofgd)!~~_35.JPG]

£19.99

Postage:
£6.99

Or this...http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-Packs-Interleaved-Toilet-Tissue-Box-120-sheets-1-ply-/160684504311?pt=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item25698af4f7

[Image: $(KGrHqF,!isE68hB,zqhBO)ThtC0C!~~60_12.JPG]

£5.99

Postage:
£3.50
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
11 March 2013, 16:46,
theyl be perfect , thanks