Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The biggest threat to your survival......
22 April 2012, 23:05,
RE: The biggest threat to your survival......
I agree with the wife coz you would get in trouble and he would no doubt walk free. Have to say as bad as my estate is in the 6 years I've lived here I've never heard of a house being broken in to, they would nick your car quick enough though.
23 April 2012, 08:49,
we've been back home in Devon for 3 years now, and although i've had "words" with a couple of neighbours, i havent heard of any break ins!! had an ATM done over a couple of years ago but that wasnt locals, it was a gang from the Midlands.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 April 2012, 13:10,
i think(no,i know) the biggest threat to my survival is.....OTHER PEOPLE! i can count the number of people i trust on the fingers of one hand.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 April 2012, 14:47,
Glad to read this article.
Dogs have always been the number one defence tool for me and I wouldn't be without my own fur coated razor blades.
I've never been let down by one yet.

23 April 2012, 15:02,
(23 April 2012, 14:47)Paul Wrote: Glad to read this article.
Dogs have always been the number one defence tool for me and I wouldn't be without my own fur coated razor blades.
I've never been let down by one yet.

Paul see: Utility animals(picking a dog)!