Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
English is minority language in 1600 British schools
23 March 2012, 15:45,
RE: English is minority language in 1600 British schools
we got more chance of being a Lesbian,Gay, Transgender state than ever being Islamic!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 March 2012, 16:18,
Nope to that either. The whole PC liberal agenda will be dragged down when it explodes.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
23 March 2012, 16:41, (This post was last modified: 23 March 2012, 16:47 by Scythe13.)
(23 March 2012, 12:44)bigpaul Wrote:
(23 March 2012, 12:20)Scythe13 Wrote: That's a shocking statistic! Even though it's in the DM, I'm inclined to belive it.

Well, if there was a religious war, I believe that a true democratic UK would join the part of the Islamics. After all, a democracy does what the majority say. What they say is....dirka dirka, jihad jihad (it's not racist, it's a quote from Team America).

"if there is a religious war, the UK would join the Islamics"? ARE YOU FOR REAL? after 9/11 and 7/7 and the recent killing in France of a Father and his 2 SMALL children!!

Have you not read the article? We, the Christian based people in the UK, speaking English as a first language, are the minority. Muslims, based on democracy, are the dominant number. Well, maybe not now, but they will be if things keep going the way they are.
I believe Australian people have it right.

One interview with an Aussie mayor says it best (I para phrase instead of direct quote):

Interviewer: "Have you heard that in Guatanamo there has been reports of terrorists having electric shocks through the genital area from a car battery? What are your views on torturing captured terrorists?"
Mayor: "If torturing 10 terrorists will save just 1 Australian life, I have three things to say: Red is possitive, black is negative, and make sure his balls are wet."

The interview ended very quickly then.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
23 March 2012, 17:25,
Those statistics are only for 1600 schools. Not all the schools in the country, but yes it sucks.
24 March 2012, 00:28,
The pagans of NW Europe, inc England didn't think that new fangled religious cult of Christianity would ever rule over them or even as happened - be forced upon them by their own Kings political will or by the sword and then lastly due to trade reasons as the Christian countries would not trade with the last surviving pagan ones by about the 13th Century.
Before that, the Orthodox Christian Romanised Britons did not think the immigrant saxons of the 5th Century would be able to challenge them or their religion for dominance. Once the gates were forced open and the flood tide of immigrants came and subsequent rapid breeding/warfare ensued, then challenged & dominated the Orthodox Christian Britons were over the next century!
It only takes a small group/elite to cow a large group/herd. Occasionally in time, as a new elite snatches power, politics & religious zeal can change society very rapidly. Examples are made of dissidents and the population can be cowed. Not always, but more often than not this can be achieved. It is happening in the mid east & elsewhere now.
Think on this - a scenario - We might not go Islamic, or our children, but our childrens children may. Through choice or by political force. Or their children, grandchildren etc. Or another scenario -- We might wilfully and physically refuse any Islamic doctrine or any attempt to force us to obey Sharia Law, but the survivors might have no choice..

I am not saying I believe this is how it will go, they are just possible historically modelled scenarios.... 1600 Schools & growing - Thats a lot. Regards, TL.
24 March 2012, 07:35,
(22 March 2012, 20:07)NorthernRaider Wrote: Terrifying

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...itain.html

If the immigration issue is ever sorted out the Daily Mail is gonna be f#cked, it'll have nothing left to report on.

IMAHO all newspapers are just expensine bits of propaganda, I don't read them and not doing so has had no adverse affect on my life.

There's no Justice, There's Just Us.