Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
We Need Money
26 February 2013, 10:44,
RE: We Need Money
maybe, i see someone in America is trying to make PLASTIC money!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 February 2013, 12:59,
BP,

We already have plastic money and have had for years. I've had a plastic note and I've not been collecting notes for 10 years now.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
26 February 2013, 14:03,
(26 February 2013, 12:59)Skean Dhude Wrote: BP,

We already have plastic money and have had for years. I've had a plastic note and I've not been collecting notes for 10 years now.

well its news to me!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 February 2013, 14:25,
credit cards, debit cards, and even the money we have today isn't made of paper.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
26 February 2013, 14:47,
(26 February 2013, 14:25)Scythe13 Wrote: even the money we have today isn't made of paper.

looks like paper, folds like paper, even tears like paper.
26 February 2013, 15:11,
http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/banknotes...ction.aspx
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
27 February 2013, 09:43,
BP,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polymer_banknote
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
27 February 2013, 14:07,
The UK notes aren't paper (not just paper anyway) they're cotton based. The paper is actually worth more than the money printed on it (friend did a long stretch at her majesties pleasure for stealing a roll of it - every time it's transported there's an armed guard that goes along with it)
27 February 2013, 14:10,
(27 February 2013, 14:07)BeardyMan Wrote: The paper is actually worth more than the money printed on it.

now why dosent that surprise me??Big GrinBig Grin
27 February 2013, 19:44,
But what a belief system