Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrorists linked to Al Qaeda are plotting a cyanide attack during the London Olympic
28 March 2012, 13:57,
RE: Terrorists linked to Al Qaeda are plotting a cyanide attack during the London Olympic
(27 March 2012, 19:35)Scythe13 Wrote:
(27 March 2012, 13:52)bigpaul Wrote: i still think there is an attack planned, either ON the olympics or DURING the olympics, its too big an event for the terrorists to ignore.

Agreed.

I'm curious why they didn't have a go at anything over in China though?

Because the Chinese are not PC and are more than happy to profile. Plus they are more than happy to clamp down on dissenters and they are already a more totalitarian government than ours although we are catching up.

It was OK when the Russians were the bad guys. Our spies liked like them. We don't have that advantage any more and the Chinese just watched all the non chinese. Simple.

Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
1 April 2012, 16:05,
RE: Terrorists linked to Al Qaeda are plotting a cyanide attack during the London Olympic
I don't think that they are enemies of China but they are certainly enemies of the West. Kenneth Eames.
2 April 2012, 00:06,
Well I'll be able to sleep easier, knowing MI5 are all out & busy during the Olympics. No need to barricade the front door & I can deactivate those trip mines then :-) Now if I was a real terrorist, I could use an odd braincell or two to realise that everywhere else in the UK will be an open target. Oh joy..