Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The British family franticly "prepping" for the end of the world...
6 April 2012, 13:55,
RE: The British family franticly "prepping" for the end of the world...
He thinks that is where his guns come in but he is going to need them for all the locals coming around because they now know he is a prepper. he probably has about 20 rounds of ammunition LOL
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
6 April 2012, 14:10,
i see he comes from cornwall, probably lives in one of those mid terraced cottages where you can only see front and back and all the mob has to do is climb the side fences-then game over!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 April 2012, 18:47,
E M P and a new 4x4 yeah that will work now every one that no s him will nick his stuff what a twat
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
6 April 2012, 18:56,
thats why i keep "banging" on about grey men and not letting anyone know we are prepping, that goes for neighbours and TPTB, yeah OK they may be monitoring this site but at least i dont go telling all the neighbours or getting my photo in the newspapers-unlike this buerk!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 April 2012, 19:36,
(6 April 2012, 18:56)bigpaul Wrote: thats why i keep "banging" on about grey men and not letting anyone know we are prepping, that goes for neighbours and TPTB, yeah OK they may be monitoring this site but at least i dont go telling all the neighbours or getting my photo in the newspapers-unlike this buerk!!

whos monitoring this site BP
6 April 2012, 21:42,
(6 April 2012, 19:36)Barneyboy Wrote:
(6 April 2012, 18:56)bigpaul Wrote: thats why i keep "banging" on about grey men and not letting anyone know we are prepping, that goes for neighbours and TPTB, yeah OK they may be monitoring this site but at least i dont go telling all the neighbours or getting my photo in the newspapers-unlike this buerk!!

Big Brother will probably be monitering it.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
7 April 2012, 09:50,
(6 April 2012, 21:42)Scythe13 Wrote:
(6 April 2012, 19:36)Barneyboy Wrote:

Big Brother will probably be monitering it.
yep, that was my thinking!
7 April 2012, 12:33,
The government monitors everything. So watch what you say. 1984 was a warning but our lot thought it was an instruction manual.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
7 April 2012, 13:04,
(7 April 2012, 12:33)Skean Dhude Wrote: The government monitors everything. So watch what you say. 1984 was a warning but our lot thought it was an instruction manual.
yep, that about sums the current lot up!!Big GrinBig Grin
7 April 2012, 16:46,
oh then wood like to say and i think i speck for every one when i what a great job the powers that be are doing Big Grin