• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Prepper dating agency
8 April 2012, 13:03,
Prepper dating agency
http://money.cnn.com/2012/03/29/pf/dooms.../index.htm

8 April 2012, 13:16,
RE: Prepper dating agency
Oddly enough, AlyBear and myself are no longer an item :'(

Not sure I'll be looking for love anytime soon. Probably in a few years time, I'll consider moving on. But I'm an optimist and still holding out hope!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
8 April 2012, 13:45,
We could do with that over here lol I could do with a prepper boyfriend
8 April 2012, 13:48,
if your on your own, you've only got yourself to worry about! you need less food, less water, less stores.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 April 2012, 13:55,
And watch out.... if you meet anybody guys it could be N.R. in a dress.....TongueTongueTongue Maybe me but I'm not cheap it'd be at least a bucket of vodka AND dinner....TongueTongueTongue
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
8 April 2012, 13:57,
(8 April 2012, 13:55)mikebratcher69 Wrote: And watch out.... if you meet anybody guys it could be N.R. in a dress.....TongueTongueTongue Maybe me but I'm not cheap it'd be at least a bucket of vodka AND dinner....TongueTongueTongue
well, he'd better be wearing a wig or else i'll spot that bare bonce a mile off!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 April 2012, 13:57,
(8 April 2012, 13:45)Prep Girl Wrote: We could do with that over here lol I could do with a prepper boyfriend

Bring enough stores as a dowry and im your man ;-)
“Subtle and insubstantial, the expert leaves no trace; divinely mysterious, he is inaudible. Thus he is master of his enemy's fate.” Sun Tzu
8 April 2012, 14:04,
be careful what you wish for Stokey!!Big GrinTongue
8 April 2012, 14:06,
Ha Ha, Wonders if Paul know's something i dont lol
“Subtle and insubstantial, the expert leaves no trace; divinely mysterious, he is inaudible. Thus he is master of his enemy's fate.” Sun Tzu
8 April 2012, 14:08, (This post was last modified: 8 April 2012, 14:10 by Prep Girl.)
LOL oi Paul!

Good idea tho, I'd go prepper dating, bit like speed dating only different questions, do own a gun? can you hunt? lol
And just for the record both NR and WnC know what I look like, pretty face, just watch out for the temper lol