Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Meal Replacement Powder
11 April 2012, 05:42,
RE: Meal Replacement Powder
(10 April 2012, 10:42)Scythe13 Wrote: Hi Everyone

As some of you know, I'm a gym freak and am slowly getting my size back. So I'm in the gym and chomping up my protein. I recently said about some Meal Replacement Powder sachetes that I forgot I had. They went off in 2006 or 2007 (I can't remember which). But either way, it doesn't matter. They were delicious!!!

One thing I've found is that having protein in the shaker and leaving it a while makes it stink! Also, if you let the shake get warm and stay warm for a little too long, you get the joyous squits! Funny tummy, even funnier farts, if you know what I mean. It's the same as milk.

Thankfully, the powder doesn't seem to go off! WOO!!!

The same applies to leaving it get warm when it's as a shake, but it's not had an repurcussions on my tummy at all!

The Meal Replacement that I used was the Met-Rx chocolate flavour one. It's very filling and can take up hardly any space!!!

I'm definitely going to be stocking up on them! Each bag I have will have a protein shaker, containing a load of caches (unopened) and just as many water purifiers.

In regards to washing them out....fill them with cold water, then shake. Simple as that. Pour the water out, and you're all done for 24 hours. As long as you clear the shaker out after every drink, you'll not have to properly clean it for a very long time! However, summer might prove otherwise.

I actually own a gym and a supplements shop. You are dead right about the value of this stuff. If you think about it, it's down to quality calories. We have 6kg bags of "Extreme Mass" which as you know is full of quality protein and carbs. Each serving is 1300 calories. Not only that, it gives you your RDA of BCAA's minerals, and loads of other good stuff.

I have a load of bags of this stuff in my stores, along with other supplements.

However, whilst this will keep you alive, you still need solid food. If you find that you have food, but it is not as nutritious as you would like, this will be a great addition to your diet and it will keep you very healthy.

Regards
Steve