Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PSHTF Clothing
13 April 2012, 15:27,
RE: PSHTF Clothing
Except people that will think you are mad and shoot you.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
13 April 2012, 15:29,
(13 April 2012, 15:27)Skean Dhude Wrote: Except people that will think you are mad and shoot you.

That's kind of the reaction I get now to be honest. No shooting though, well, not yet anyway - touch wood Tongue
13 April 2012, 15:30,
Naked and covered in your own Faeces, You wont get mugged Binary :-)
“Subtle and insubstantial, the expert leaves no trace; divinely mysterious, he is inaudible. Thus he is master of his enemy's fate.” Sun Tzu
13 April 2012, 16:22,
no but you'll be able to SMELL him from miles awayBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 April 2012, 16:38,
mainly camo and good gear i have learnt being out in all weathers that it pays to have it nothing worse being wet and cold to drag you down

b/d
13 April 2012, 16:55,
One of the other reasons I'm going to still wear black is the same reason the police wear black....intimidation. I'm not a little guy, so adding more intimidating factors will serve me well. As Machiavelli said "It's better to be feared than loved."
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
13 April 2012, 17:02,
(13 April 2012, 15:26)00111001 Wrote: Clothing?!? I'll be running around nekked.

Gotta rock out with your cock out. The police said that if I get caught again I'm in serious trouble, but when TSHTF there'll be no one around to stop me Big Grin
Now that idea I like... count me in... the picts used to go into battle naked, sounds good to me...TongueTongue
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
13 April 2012, 17:20,
(13 April 2012, 16:55)Scythe13 Wrote: One of the other reasons I'm going to still wear black is the same reason the police wear black....intimidation. I'm not a little guy, so adding more intimidating factors will serve me well. As Machiavelli said "It's better to be feared than loved."

hell, i can intimidate people without wearing special clothing, its how you look not what you wear!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 April 2012, 18:02,
(13 April 2012, 17:20)bigpaul Wrote: hell, i can intimidate people without wearing special clothing, its how you look not what you wear!Big Grin

Granted, but adding more to how you look (like an intimidating colour) would enhance your fear-factor.

In fairness, if you came running at me in a grass skirt, that would greatly change how you looked...because of what you were wearing. So wearing an aggressive colour will just add to the look.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
13 April 2012, 18:05,
(13 April 2012, 18:02)Scythe13 Wrote: In fairness, if you came running at me in a grass skirt, that would greatly change how you looked...because of what you were wearing. So wearing an aggressive colour will just add to the look.

Anybody comes running at me wearing a grass skirt, pre or post shtf, im fookin worried anyway
“Subtle and insubstantial, the expert leaves no trace; divinely mysterious, he is inaudible. Thus he is master of his enemy's fate.” Sun Tzu