Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aqua-Bugging Out
26 April 2012, 17:24,
RE: Aqua-Bugging Out
Ahoy there matey! What say ye te pirates grabbin ye landlubbers byt dangly bits and avin off wi yer tackle? Onli way is darn plank fer ye.

I hope you can paddle real fast!! lol

No seriously, the coast is good, but beware that it is a wide open highway without a lot of cover and nature can be as deadly as anything else. Don't forget you might not see a shore based threat, but it might see you paddling past.
Could be useful though to have the knowledge/ability. Would be excellent for Island hopping or short cutting areas of the coastline.
26 April 2012, 17:30,
(26 April 2012, 17:24)Timelord Wrote: Ahoy there matey! What say ye te pirates grabbin ye landlubbers byt dangly bits and avin off wi yer tackle? Onli way is darn plank fer ye.

No seriously, the coast is good, but beware that it is a wide open highway without a lot of cover and nature can be as deadly as anything else. Don't forget you might not see a shore based threat, but it might see you paddling past.
Could be useful though to have the knowledge/ability. Would be excellent for Island hopping or short cutting areas of the coastline.

I'm thinking of more like a semi-stealth (mostly unreachable) way to pass through most of Bristol city centre.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
26 April 2012, 17:32,
(26 April 2012, 17:30)Scythe13 Wrote:
(26 April 2012, 17:24)Timelord Wrote: Ahoy there matey! What say ye te pirates grabbin ye landlubbers byt dangly bits and avin off wi yer tackle? Onli way is darn plank fer ye.

I'm thinking of more like a semi-stealth (mostly unreachable) way to pass through most of Bristol city centre.
you'll probably find all the rivers are full up with abandoned shopping trolleys!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 April 2012, 17:34,
(26 April 2012, 17:32)bigpaul Wrote:

you'll probably find all the rivers are full up with abandoned shopping trolleys!Big Grin

I said Bristol, not Liverpool.
26 April 2012, 18:44,
(26 April 2012, 17:34)Scythe13 Wrote:
(26 April 2012, 17:32)bigpaul Wrote:

I said Bristol, not Liverpool.
i think you'll find that goes for any city, i bet it does for my home city of Plymouth so why should Bristol(the city of my birth) be any different?Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 April 2012, 19:56,
That's a good point well made BP.
26 April 2012, 19:56,
yep going to get to wroxham and get boat from there have frieand there
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!