Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to move on
22 April 2012, 20:17,
RE: Time to move on

So you're staying then? Woot! I really didn't want to be the only Girl in the village!Big GrinBig Grin

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
22 April 2012, 20:44,
(22 April 2012, 20:03)WetandCold Wrote: My honest opinion you drama everything, if you think that means I am attacking you or taking sides then I am sorry nothing I can do about how you think, other than offer suggestion, one more thing I have read your KBSHS; PM and happen to agree with your thinking regards it, I would suggest you cache place as well but by now I am sure many here know I am going to say that.

Thanks WnC, I appreciate the feedback. NR is always bollocking me saying I'm looking at things in a narrow minded way. So I can see what you're saying.

I get that she was saying my comments might not be helping Jan make up her mind, but the thread was about where we planned to bug out to and she'd asked about BOB's, so I was putting the 2 together explaining my way of seeing things. It was the sarcasm that annoyed me and then when I explained myself, it became a character attack. Criticism is fine, BP gives me some, SD gives me plenty, NR tops up where SD left off...and the list goes on. Some things can be easily resolved without them becoming personal, and as NR said many issues are the result of a misunderstanding. But some statements are a direct attack, and you can't mistake then or take them the wrong way. I'm not cool with that way of dealing with things.

I admit that I don't have plans. I am the kind of person that will jump, then I look to where I'm going to land. But I do that in safe settings. The camping was safe (results speak for themselves), camping on the cliff was safe, making bread was safe (and delicious). It's like crossing a road, there is potential danger, but if you figure some things out, you'll be safe. The rest you can screw up on, a bit.

SD told me off for not planning enough the other day and was telling me about my need to set solid plans in place. I 90% agree with that. I 100% agree that I need better thought out plans. But I'm not a fan of solid ones. But that's only because of the undefinate nature of an event, how people will react, how long until 'normal life' returns, and even whether or not normal life will return. There's a chance the world will turn mad for a month or so, then everything will be back to 'normal'. There's a chance everything will turn upside down, and it'll stay that way. There's a chance nothing will happen, and we'll all just be considered weird by the sheeple. So my plans are fluid at their strongest point.

Oh, and I'm glad it's not a push comes to shove thing. I really appreciate your feedback on many things.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
22 April 2012, 22:06, (This post was last modified: 22 April 2012, 22:18 by Prep Girl.)
Yes TOF now I can't see the waffle its great Smile
And did I say you were all talk in that pm Scythe? I thought I said you need to shut your mouth and engage your brain but what ever! your just one of these people that like the sound of your own voice but most of us are bit sick of it , take the advice you have been given , go do these things and then come back and talk about what you done rather then what you think you can do, I agree with SD it's done now, least it is for those of us that don't need the continuing drama!
23 April 2012, 01:05,
Oh man! I've only just read this post & now it's too late to add my own opinion! :-)