Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Nurses
25 April 2012, 15:50,
Nurses
Bonus for me! Mrs 00111001 has been accepted to study a bachelors degree in adult and child nursing at Southampton uni. So not only will I have my very own personal nurse, but she'll be bringing her student nurse friends home. They better all be female, blonde, and fit...
25 April 2012, 16:51,
RE: Nurses
Hi there mate, pal, buddy, Isn't it about time we arranged a meeting? Smile

Sounds like you are getting things sorted.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
25 April 2012, 16:55,
(25 April 2012, 16:51)Skean Dhude Wrote: Hi there mate, pal, buddy, Isn't it about time we arranged a meeting? Smile

Sounds like you are getting things sorted.

Cheers SD. I'm sure there'll be plenty to share around Smile

That was the one area of my preps I was worried about - I'd be the worst doctor, the only blood I can stand the sight of is mine, which makes an appearance much more frequently than it should.

She's already got her basic & advanced life support, and assorted qualifications, but the nursing degree will be a huge help. Let's hope the fan stays poop free for the next 4 and a half years. Be interesting to see what supplies she can manage to wangle Tongue
25 April 2012, 17:53,
(25 April 2012, 15:50)00111001 Wrote: Bonus for me! Mrs 00111001 has been accepted to study a bachelors degree in adult and child nursing at Southampton uni. So not only will I have my very own personal nurse, but she'll be bringing her student nurse friends home. They better all be female, blonde, and fit...

Following in my footsteps eh ? Smile My missus is already an EN/RGN/RSCN/Child Branch/ Phd (hon) Nurse Practitioner but only her dieticians are really fit the rest of her team are grumps Smile

25 April 2012, 18:56,
Get in Binary Ninja! That's well good mate.

Congrats to your misses for being accepted!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
25 April 2012, 19:25,
Been thinking about doing that myself 001110011, I'll have finished my QCF level 3 in health care in July , apparently it will only take me 18months after that, my Manager says they might sponsor me but I'd have to sign a contract stating I'd work for them for 2years.