Sick!
27 April 2012, 14:46,
RE: Sick!

22 April 2012, 14:04
Scythe13 Online
Former P2S maverick
Re: Out of Nowhere
To: Prep Girl

This well isn't Prep Girl. Stop using her profile to cause trouble.

Scythe13 Online
Former P2S maverick
. I have a sneaky suspicion that PG has actually left herself signed on and someone else is using the computer pretending to be her.

Scythe13 Online
Former P2S maverick
Out of Nowhere

But the things you're saying are very much in tune with the same spelling, grammer, and mannerisms from someone from P2S .

What's going on?

22 April 2012, 13:42
Scythe13 Online
Former P2S maverick

Using a naughty little computer program, I can see that your IP is the same as someone from P2S ;-) Your secret is safe. I'm not telling anyone.
27 April 2012, 15:03, (This post was last modified: 27 April 2012, 15:03 by Scythe13.)
You're right, I tricked you, and you threatened to leave, which kind of proved my point. Then on top of that, you admitted you were in P2S and so have proven me right. It's not my fault you fool for a trick.
Sorry, I meant FALL for a trick.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
27 April 2012, 15:06, (This post was last modified: 27 April 2012, 15:10 by Prep Girl.)
Adds up to the same thing in my book and you have just accused me of it again! your making yourself look an even bigger fool then you are, and also you contradict yourself you say I should be allowed to post with out people saying it is not a valid post yet you were the first to jump on and say you don't see what it has to do with survival then try back tract to make your self look better, I come on here every day and often read posts that have absolutely nothing at all to do with prepping no relevance what so ever!! but it's what that person wants to talk about so I just stay out of it, if I was the only person on here that found fault with the shite you post and drama you cause then fair enough but as the pm's I sent you show I am not!!

If I leave it's because I'm sick and tired of dick heads like you not because you have proved me to be some I'm not
Your not smart enough to trick anyone most of us can see right through you your just an attention seeker! and sadly one that will lead this forum in the wrong direction.
27 April 2012, 15:11, (This post was last modified: 27 April 2012, 15:13 by Scythe13.)
(27 April 2012, 15:06)Prep Girl Wrote: Adds up to the same thing in my book and you have just accused me of it again! your making yourself look an even bigger fool then you are, and also you contradict yourself you say I should be allowed to post with out people saying it is not a valid post yet you were the first to jump on and say you don't see what it has to do with survival then try back tract to make your self look better, I come on here every day and often read posts that have absolutely nothing at all to do with prepping no relevance what so ever!! but it's what that person wants to talk about so I just stay out of it, if I was the only person on here that found fault with the shite you post and drama you cause then fair enough but as the pm's I sent you show I am not!!

If I leave it's because I'm sick and tired of dick heads like you not because you have proved me to be some I'm not
I said a silly thing pretending I could track your IP address and it was the same as someone from P2S. You suddenly posted that you're going to leave. Which was exactly what I thought you'd do.

Then in this thread, by saying about what happened with P2S, you did prove me right. You were in P2S and now you're saying I'm accusing you of coming over here to give me hassle. All I said was that you were in P2S. You're the one saying about coming over here to hassle me. I never mentioned that.
Oh, and there was no need for the post at the top of Page 6 of this thread. It seems like it is just argument for argument's sake. Again, that's not something I'm into. As of the end of this post, I'm clicking the ignore button, and unlike you PG, I'm not unclicking it. You're staying ignored.
27 April 2012, 15:15,
Really? if I sent you this what it would suggest to you?
But the things you're saying are very much in tune with the same spelling, grammer, and mannerisms from someone from P2S .

What's going on?
27 April 2012, 15:16,
You currently have 1 user(s) on ignore

Remove from list Prep Girl

Not going to happen.
27 April 2012, 15:16,
OK. Stopping this thread now. I thought we had sorted it out and although clearly not friends at least you are being civil.

I'm expecting you to stop now and not to move to anoither thread. If you can't at least be civil to each other then block and ignore each other. If there is another spat then I'm going to have to take action.

Stop this now. If you want to argue then find somewhere else to do so.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin