Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sick!
26 April 2012, 18:55,
RE: Sick!
i can see sometimes how Moslems do not respect western women, just go into any city centre on a friday/saturday night! talk about it all on show! and look how that lot in the midlands treated the young girls! however i dont see how having sex with your wife after death is showing respect, seems like the opposite to me! still, its a very strange religion to western eyes, something that seems to have stayed in the middle ages if not the stone age! i mean stoning someone for adultery, but at least they have the right idea with thieves, 2 strikes and you've got no hands to thieve with! i'm not sure if they will be a problem after TSHTF, only if you stay in the city i guess.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 April 2012, 19:03,
I think the kiss on the head is perhaps the better option, something’s just should not happen and this is one of them.
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
26 April 2012, 19:24,
Most people are repulsed by this and with a few, not all, Islamic customs being clamped down on I can't see this catching hold here even after an event. It is a controversial subject and with nobody to hold people back it would cause violence.

These countries are just unbelievably backwards.

As we can see though people have strong feelings about this sort of stuff.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
26 April 2012, 19:25,
that is just wrong in so many ways
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
26 April 2012, 20:17,
Again it was more to show the Danger the Woman of this country would face as so many with this believe system live here.
The collage where I did my complementary therapy course moved to a street in north London which had been taken over by Muslims, the stories I've heard about young girls arriving in tears some leaving the collage because of way they were treated by these men sat out side cafes, some were actually attacked because they refused sex offers.
26 April 2012, 21:31,
Maybe the ideology is such that it is a religiously sanctified cultural belief in asserting the surviving living husbands claim on the deceased womans body/soul. This might also be a part of disuading any "sicko's" (as they would believe) from interfering themselves with the body once it passed into the undertaking/burial system. These things are not unknown and for a culture that views the woman as more of a possession/chattel, then this purposeful act may seem quite logical ----- in a spiritual/materialistic way, that we in the West may find hard to comprehend.

Of course I don't know this for real, but I for one am not going to go out and ask them about it!Confused I have better things to do :-)
26 April 2012, 21:51,
Who gives a fuck?

What a waste of bandwidth...
26 April 2012, 22:13,
(26 April 2012, 21:51)00111001 Wrote: Who gives a fuck?

Are you an attention seeker?

This is an online board you don't have to post in threads if you don’t like something.
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
26 April 2012, 22:14,
Lol I'm pretty sure I've explained this about 3 times now! I don't give a shit why they do it! the only thing that's important here is the way they see woman, it's what these people are capable of doing to your mother, sister, wife, daughter in a lawless shtf situation in this Country.
26 April 2012, 22:19,
(26 April 2012, 22:13)WetandCold Wrote:
(26 April 2012, 21:51)00111001 Wrote: Who gives a fuck?

Are you an attention seeker?

This is an online board you don't have to post in threads if you don’t like something.

I didn't realise posting a question (a valid one too) was attention seeking?

It's not that I don't like it - I have no opinion either way, but what does this have to do with survival / prepping?