Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Who the F@*K is Kim Kardashian ?
10 May 2012, 17:03,
RE: Who the F@*K is Kim Kardashian ?
She's famous for being famous.

Or as I like to term people like these....

famous nobodies.
10 May 2012, 17:16,
trouble is there are lots and lots...too many...of people like this and post SHTF they will be absolutely useless...most of them couldnt even boil an egg much less chop firewood.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 May 2012, 10:32,
Apparently she's famous for her tits! So who's to blame for that one boys? Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
14 May 2012, 11:19,
they'll just be a hinderance after TSHTFTongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 May 2012, 15:01,
Wink  RE: Who the F@*K is Kim Kardashian ?
All I'm saying on this is thank good I can shoot, catapult,fish and skin and gut
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
14 May 2012, 15:13,
(14 May 2012, 15:01)Pagan-Mist Wrote: All I'm saying on this is thank good I can shoot, catapult,fish and skin and gut

good on you! you will be a lot more use than KK will be!Big GrinBig Grin
14 May 2012, 16:19,
I'm agreeing with everything on here, but I'm also worried I'll end up being less useful than Kim Kardashian (if that's spelt wrong....who cares? No really, who cares how her name is spelt?!?).
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
14 May 2012, 17:14,
(14 May 2012, 16:19)Scythe13 Wrote: I'm agreeing with everything on here, but I'm also worried I'll end up being less useful than Kim Kardashian (if that's spelt wrong....who cares? No really, who cares how her name is spelt?!?).

dont worry Scythe, by simply being a member of this forum you have already proved you are more useful than any so called celebrity!Big Grin
14 May 2012, 17:16,
Wink  RE: Who the F@*K is Kim Kardashian ?
Well said
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
14 May 2012, 17:19,
and that goes for anyone else on this forum too!!Big Grin