Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Interesting chat with a policeman
15 May 2012, 17:38,
RE: Interesting chat with a policeman
i dont really have any respect for Plod these days, i knew a few good coppers back in my "clubbing" days, these days coppers seem to be interested in promotion not doing good for the community, its all self,self,self, so the less i have to do with them the better, thankfully this is a quiet, peaceful community and the only time we see a copper is when they go flying through the town in their patrol cars going back to the station(10-13 miles away) for their tea breakTongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 May 2012, 23:02,
RE: Interesting chat with a policeman
Yes , I think we've all watched things kicking off while the Police sit idle some distance away waiting for it to end...then jump in and arrest ( usually ) the victim who is left angry and upset over whats happened....and for the aggressors to swan off into the darkness.

It's 'just another job' these days sadly , and no officer wants to get a busted head , knifed , or shot for getting mixed up in someone elses problem, especially as 9/10 the crims get off free and the good samaritan has become target #1.

ACAB as the saying goes.
Trying very hard not to be paranoid.....and it aint getting easier.