Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
free signatures
1 July 2012, 18:44,
RE: free signatures
hmm I copied the code and posted it in the body of the text. It didn't display so I linked direct to the image for the purpose of the joke.

I guess the website updated eventually and the code I copied over did it directly.

I will get rid of it in a couple of days.
1 July 2012, 19:23,
(1 July 2012, 18:31)Skean Dhude Wrote: Sorry, I didn't activate it. You must have somehow. Personall I just got my sunglasses and ordered an upgrade to my bandwidth.

I fixed the pic in the first post he did around 1am and though I might as well add it to his sig, for the heck of it, bit of fun easy to remove any time he wants.
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
2 July 2012, 00:43, (This post was last modified: 2 July 2012, 00:44 by Hrusai.)
heh yeah i guess i am still a teen lol, not even 19 xD...only a month or two ^^....as for the sig restriction i'm think 750x150 px max atm mines 750x250 i think...although ima make a totally new one that'll be about 600x80

and yes im not a troll or a hot head im just exuberant and young xD
as for disco, i thought it was more savannah but meh xD....just a quickie ill remake it later today methinks
2 July 2012, 12:42,
Hrusai no need to back down after comments are made, if you like your sig keep it was my message, my only comment on your old sig was the H had a B look about it as it was growing out of the undergrowth.
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
2 July 2012, 17:22,
im not backing down i agreed that it was too big and maybe a bit bright for the forums colour scheme Tongue

chances are ill be changing it every so often anyway, i enjoy making them even if its just a couple of minutes of playing about

and yeah that h was always my most hated part of that font >:I it was a capital h as well!!!