Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the human race
7 July 2012, 10:48,
RE: the human race
Our levels are unsustainable at the moment and it's not getting any better either. I should feel sorry for them, but I just can't, it's not a very Christian attitude I know, but they have chosen the life of self satisfaction and hedonism, worshipping fake, plastic celebrities that contribute nothing to society.

The people with our eyes open can see what's going to happen, that's why we're already planning for it.

It's each to their own, and at the end of the day, those that chose wisely will survive, the rest will die, clutching their copies of "Fifty Shades of Grey" worrying if they still look stylish, even though they are starving to death.
Subvert the dominant paradigm...
The Market Stick
7 July 2012, 11:50,
(7 July 2012, 10:48)Morgan Wrote: Our levels are unsustainable at the moment and it's not getting any better either. I should feel sorry for them, but I just can't, it's not a very Christian attitude I know, but they have chosen the life of self satisfaction and hedonism, worshipping fake, plastic celebrities that contribute nothing to society.

The people with our eyes open can see what's going to happen, that's why we're already planning for it.

It's each to their own, and at the end of the day, those that chose wisely will survive, the rest will die, clutching their copies of "Fifty Shades of Grey" worrying if they still look stylish, even though they are starving to death.

yup! we with common sense and a more down to earth, back to basics attitude will inherit the earth...not the bloody meek!
7 July 2012, 11:52,
or the bl##dy sheeple!!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 July 2012, 20:08,
I shall wear a napkin made out of pages of "shades of grey" while going chomp chomp on a leg of lample. Bloody meek, you gotta love em taste! hohoho.... No starvin for moi Big Grin

Of course I can't be serious!

Cain & Abel, now theres a catchy duo.
7 July 2012, 23:17,
(6 July 2012, 18:23)bigpaul Wrote: dont think so, lemmings commit mass suicide, our nearest relatives are the chimps and the great apes, so once mankind is gone these will take our place.....unless the dinosaurs make a comeback that isTongue

Lets make a film about that, where apes take over from man after we destroy our selves. It can be called World of the Primates. It could star Charlton Heston... oh wait he's dead. Scratch that idea it would never have worked anyway.

It doesn't necessarily follow that apes will replace us. My money is on cephalopods being next to develop technology. Smart things some of them... and monkeys have had their turn.
8 July 2012, 11:10,
your too late..that ape film has already been done..and remade too!!Big Grin i think cockroaches will take over when humans are no more, they are the real survivors, it is said they can outlive a nuclear blast!!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 July 2012, 11:57,
nah mate, its gotta be cats!!! havent you seen the advert where they get thumbs 0.o
8 July 2012, 12:05,
(8 July 2012, 11:57)Hrusai Wrote: nah mate, its gotta be cats!!! havent you seen the advert where they get thumbs 0.o

Not where I live they wont, I hate cats nearly as much as my Were-terrier does.

8 July 2012, 12:24,
:O my cat legion could destroy your terrier >:I
8 July 2012, 19:53,
(8 July 2012, 11:10)bigpaul Wrote: it is said they can outlive a nuclear blast!!Tongue

Not a nuclear blast but the radiation. They can survive radiation 1000x more than we can take.

Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin