Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
‘Doomsday Prepper’s’ Guns Taken After Declared a ‘Mental Defective’
12 February 2012, 23:57,
RE: ‘Doomsday Prepper’s’ Guns Taken After Declared a ‘Mental Defective’
(12 February 2012, 22:51)Skean Dhude Wrote: The same ones people seem to find looking for hit men.

do they all hang out in the same dive bars or something? Reminds me of Jamie Foxx's character in "Horrible bosses".
13 February 2012, 10:32,
SD Personally for OPEC and to protect the forum I would delete all the archery / crossbow articles and ask folks to move em to the PM system. IE post a question on the forum about archery but ask for replies by PM.

I dont think I'm being paranoid on this, the morons in blue dont need to weaken us by looking for reason to start grabbing our archery gear, they weaken us by finding reasons to close down forums and portray us a nut jobs to Daily Strar readers, then on no time at all those chav new paper readers will be demanding archery gear is banned.

13 February 2012, 10:42,
I would go as far as removing anything to do with wpns
13 February 2012, 15:23,
It's not the talk of the weapons or crossbows that cause the issues. It's the uses we talk about on here. I can't control that and they don't need to actually have facts any more anyway. The media make up their own stories and then post the comments they want.

There is nothing wrong with talking about using items to hunt and feed yourself. It's all the talk about shooting burglars, plod and others from the Stasi that causes the issues. that is over to you guys not me. I'd spend all day editing and deleting and that is not what this is about. I'm happy to stand in front of a jury and defend my words here. just make sure all those that comment are too.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
14 February 2012, 13:28,
It is a sad indictment to the state of our country and freedoms, when we have to limit free speech because TPTB might be watching us.
14 February 2012, 15:22,
The root of this thread was about the guy who got thrown into a mental hospital - maybe that was because he WAS mad and the wpns issue was just incidental? He certainly must have had the odd screw loose to think that appearing on NG would not draw all sorts of attention, most of it unwelcome.
We all know the tag preppers have got, which is perpetuated by the media for their own purposes, and we should be doing all we can to counter this by presenting an image of logical, considerate, realists not wpns toting nut-cases. My wpns cache is quietly squirrelled away and their use is practised for legal and above-board purposes.
Brian
Advice is what you seek when you know the answer but wish you didn't
14 February 2012, 15:25,
(14 February 2012, 15:22)Brian Wrote: The root of this thread was about the guy who got thrown into a mental hospital - maybe that was because he WAS mad and the wpns issue was just incidental? He certainly must have had the odd screw loose to think that appearing on NG would not draw all sorts of attention, most of it unwelcome.
We all know the tag preppers have got, which is perpetuated by the media for their own purposes, and we should be doing all we can to counter this by presenting an image of logical, considerate, realists not wpns toting nut-cases. My wpns cache is quietly squirrelled away and their use is practised for legal and above-board purposes.
Brian

well said, especially the bit about wpns.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 July 2012, 19:23,
Never knew about this series, looks like an entertaining watch if nothing else.
National Geographic website only has short clips but you can find links to the full first series here:

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/inter...son_1.html

Looking forward to watching these Smile