Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prisons and a few other things
26 August 2012, 20:00,
RE: Prisons and a few other things
(26 August 2012, 19:51)Velius Otsoa Wrote: Question.... In a lawless land who would be the criminals?
I just hope none of you nice people ever have the pleasure of meeting me after all hell breaks loose.

That would only happen if my cammoflage failed Smile

26 August 2012, 23:45,
Nice people? You are somewhat confused my friend!:-) Morality is always a variable standard, depending on an individuals point of view and circumstance. Not caring what others think of you is a tactical error. Being plain nasty for deterrents sake is a viable option but don't forget that being thoroughly unpopular in a locality can lead to unpleasantness being brought directly to your own door and the possibility of a nasty end yourself. All situations need to be weighed up on their individual merits and a response meted out that achieves the objective. Laws of nature do not call for deadly force at every confrontation.
An observation about containment of prisoners during SHTF events, is that it has been seen in recent times in Libya, Egypt and possibly elsewhere, that authorities sometimes release violent and destructive prisoners into civilian populations as a distraction to any self cohesion of the civilian populations and to make them fearful of being out on the streets. Sometimes these prisoners are let loose in an area and other times they are purposfully directed and equipped to target more specific areas that are a thorn in the side of the establishment.
"How far back in time do you think our future will be?"
3 October 2012, 22:14, (This post was last modified: 3 October 2012, 22:20 by Wildman.)
(24 August 2012, 18:24)Skvez Wrote: If the prisoners are left in their cells to die with no supervision could they get out? If they've time to attack the structure of their cells without fear of a guard coming to bop them on the head can the prisons still keep them in?

roy shaw broke down his cell door with his bare fists (from the inside!!!) fact.
if they did let them out, a prison would be a perfect compound to dig in and defend. not my style but i can see the merrits if you have enough people guns n amo?
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
3 October 2012, 22:24,
i agree BP