Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prisons and a few other things
23 August 2012, 09:38,
RE: Prisons and a few other things
This is england so they would all get released as it would be against there human rights not to have electricity. would save us a fortune if they were kept in the dark.
23 August 2012, 13:53,
(23 August 2012, 09:38)Metroyeti Wrote: This is england so they would all get released as it would be against there human rights not to have electricity. would save us a fortune if they were kept in the dark.
post SHTF there would be no TPTB to order their release or to fill in the paperwork, warders would have left long before to look after their own families, ditto Police and Army, so any prisoners would stay locked up and starve.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 August 2012, 15:22,
the prison guards will most likely let out the minor offenders, or they may just let them all rot because guards will have families to get to
24 August 2012, 10:07,
there's an echo in here!Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 August 2012, 10:18,
what echo echo echo!
24 August 2012, 16:56,
I reckon you'd only need to worry about 'open' prisons. i'm not sure what the security is like in a hospital for the criminaly insane or just plain mental, but I'm sure it's pretty slack.

there is a prison about ten mile from me. suits me fine because it means I wont be able to smell the rotting corpses when TSHTF and they all get left to die.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn!"
24 August 2012, 16:58,
nearest prisons are 30 miles away and we've got Dartmoor in between them and us so not a problem!
24 August 2012, 18:24,
If the prisoners are left in their cells to die with no supervision could they get out? If they've time to attack the structure of their cells without fear of a guard coming to bop them on the head can the prisons still keep them in?
Doctor Prepper: What's the worst that could happen?
24 August 2012, 18:27,
have you seen some of those cell doors and the locks? i have, i was inside(visiting) Dartmoor Prison...it'll take some getting out of that place i can tell you!
26 August 2012, 19:51,
Question.... In a lawless land who would be the criminals?

Personally I am fully prepared to rob, steal and kill if it increases my chances of survival, does this make me bad person? ...maybe, but what if I told you the food I stole was for my starving child? or what if the man I killed was trying to rape my wife? To be honest I don't care what anyone thinks, I just hope none of you nice people ever have the pleasure of meeting me after all hell breaks loose.