Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things that will get you killed after TSHTF!
1 August 2012, 10:36,
RE: Things that will get you killed after TSHTF!
i wish what i said wasnt true, truly, but as you say, it is.

things are coming to a head, with all these gangs and such like, i must admit your statement about how they're not hungry or afraid, they just arent afraid....this is exactly the reason governments are oppresive, we may not like it but it does help suppress these types of people, hell all these chavs you read about doing horrible shit and stabbing eachother...they dont do that for any other reason but for fun and to show that they can do it.

and when i said "hell dont even underestimate your "friends" extreme circumstances make for extreme behavior, things you'd never expect from even your closest friend." i did mean it, but if your both strong willed and able to control your selves, you should be ok...personally i would be comfortable being trapped without food or water with my bug out buddy...im going to reassign it as bug out mate, or BOM to avoid confusion xD...but i would be comfortable as i know we both have a strong will to survive and will not panic under extreme circumstances as we've both learn and experienced enough to know it'll make it alot more likely we'd both die....not to mention each of us are some of the few people we know that the other one is scared of fighting!

but yes the idea that people will rampage without a big trigger like food or water shortages is a probable cause of disaster...imagine these people rising up and having more prolonged and more intense riots than last time, there would end up being a total clamp down, and while it may blow over reasonably quickly compared to other events, it will have long lasting impacts and severe restrictions of civil liberties....this sort of thing is as much a danger to us as total economic collapse...more so as its probably more likely!

@prepaday....you dont need to warn me Sad ive been on the recieving end of that too many times xD...although it may end being a good thing if TBMHTF xD...cornered by a gang of thugs....WHERES MY CHOCOLATE!!!! xD would love to see you beat up a group of people lol
1 August 2012, 10:40,
Yes, just stick some double sided sticky tape on the chocolate and chuck it at one of the UNWANTED... Job done, it will be over in seconds, UNWANTED... dead or scarpered and woman happy, Best of both worlds Smile
1 August 2012, 12:19,
A good video on being a grey man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvnD7O_9ehM
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8