Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another small but important snippet about Radio Security
6 August 2012, 18:01,
RE: Another small but important snippet about Radio Security
(6 August 2012, 07:11)Prepaday Wrote: Even if officials do track us down, we have nothing to hide..So to speak, just a mass of tins and candles and sticky back plasters....
There are other sites/networks where info is plastered all over the place, Face book being one of them, If they want pics...go on face book, They want email addresses...go on Face book, They want places where you frequent...go on Face book....List of friends and family...Go on Face book....This site would be harder to extract any info about yourself if you are careful Smile

In a disaster or as we call it a shtf event, we run the risk of having our supplies taken from us to be distributed where needed.
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
6 August 2012, 18:16,
i cant see Plod coming to your house for your tins of corned beef..after TSHTF they will simply control the food supplies by taking over the supermarkets. the only reason Plod will come and search your house is if A> you have carried out a criminal act:mugging, shoplifting etc. etc. or B> you have taken part in a high profile event: protesting, marching, looting, rioting etc.etc. keep a low profile, mind your own business, be a grey man/woman and you will (probably) be OK.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 August 2012, 19:23,
It really is easy to leave a trail over the internet and having the same user name on various sites is one of the commonest mistakes. You might not give out much info on the survival site but you might not be quite so careful on the whippet fanciers website you also use, all it takes is a google search in a lot of cases.
You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
7 August 2012, 00:50,
(6 August 2012, 18:16)bigpaul Wrote: i cant see Plod coming to your house for your tins of corned beef..after TSHTF they will simply control the food supplies by taking over the supermarkets. the only reason Plod will come and search your house is if A> you have carried out a criminal act:mugging, shoplifting etc. etc. or B> you have taken part in a high profile event: protesting, marching, looting, rioting etc.etc. keep a low profile, mind your own business, be a grey man/woman and you will (probably) be OK.

Supermarkets will be empty before the average non prepper runs out of foods, they just don't hold a lot of stock, I think we need to worry about local police, army, council even community leaders, it only takes that little bit of power to control an area, and home search will be one of the actions of these groups.
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
7 August 2012, 08:57,
In a crisis when food becomes an issue eventually the govt will be deploying local characters such as vicars, parish or ward councillors, beat bobbies, district nurses, community workers etc to organise feeding stations for the sheeple. They will be tasked in part with locating and collecting all local foodstuffs to be used in communal feeding programs.

You can be 100% sure some nosey sod or sneek will remember the comment you let slip about being a prepper, or will have noticed the size of your food shopping deliveries over recent months, or will have noticed that you are still clean, still healthy, not losing weight and not out looking for food like the rest of the sheeple.

During WW2 many people like nothing more than grassing up people who had grown a bit of extra food in their rose garden, or because they were not chums with the local butcher or grocer who often had a bit set aside for friends would report them to the authorities as "" Hoarders"" or Black Marketeers.

7 August 2012, 11:17,
maybe in the cities and larger towns this will happen but i cant see it happening in a small town like here, if TSHTF here i think most people will go and stay with parents, grandparents, grandchildren, i could see this place emptying fairly quickly.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 August 2012, 11:25,
Yup BP right as usual of course there is going to be some variation, but I think, perhaps feel rather than think the larger the community and the more left wing its leaning the marxist coopertive types will soon become control freaks.

7 August 2012, 11:38,
there isnt much control over what happens here in the sticks, so long as there are no problems we are pretty much left alone to get on with it, the local council only have a drop in centre in a town 10 miles away their main office is based somewhere else 23 miles away, the Plod only has a small station again 10 miles away no station here, Devon county council's office is in Exeter 30 miles away, if TSHTF i dont think any of these would have the manpower to do much, if they wanted to control the area they would have to bring in the army and North Devon is a large area mostly rural towns, villages and hamlets..it would take a lot of people to actually keep tabs on everyone...thats if they could find everyone...i know places where if they see 2 cars a day thats HEAVY traffic!!Big Grin