Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Point the finger...
6 August 2012, 07:43,
Point the finger...
If TSHTF who knows what will happen? I just saw this and thought MAYBE? this could help or give an idea to someone? Well... you never know?

Just conduct this simple test: Place the tip of your fingernail against the reflective surface and if there is a GAP between your fingernail and the image of the nail, then it is a GENUINE mirror. However, if your fingernail DIRECTLY TOUCHES the image of your nail, then BEWARE! IT IS A 2-WAY MIRROR!

Anyone thought of a two way mirror as defense for their bug out place?, Shed,home etc?

6 August 2012, 07:45,
RE: Point the finger...
what an interesting idea! personally i rely on simple intuition to detect such things, placement of mirror, purpose, and light seeping through, noises etc. but its great to have a concrete way of telling! thanks prepaday Big Grin
6 August 2012, 07:49,
I lurv this site, So far no-one has laughed at me or sla gged my ideas or my way of thinking, I have ideas which I am often to nervous to post as another site made me feel thick and stupid....
I feel happier to post my ideas suggestions and feedback on here now. Thanks guys n galls x
6 August 2012, 07:51,
every bit of information is useful, wether its something as seemingly mundane as a concrete test for a mirror! you never know what situations you could find yourself in, and i think we all know and accept that, which is why anything useful is not laughed at Big Grin

keep on posting suggestions and ideas....every little helps xD
6 August 2012, 09:46,
have to agree wth Hrusai, you never know what will work or fail untill someone tries it out and as for strange or weird ideas ( thinking out of the box ) remember world war 2 when the uk stood alone and faced invasion some of the best things that saved us where strange ideas , such as exploding rats , a bouncing bomb , rubber tanks and a lighting array that mimicked a whole town to mention just a few , so keep them comming and you might be surprised someone on here might have already tried some of them out

6 August 2012, 16:57,
never mind point the finger...give them the finger!!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 August 2012, 06:25,
Prepaday, Keep posting, I don't think anyone on this site will shoot you down. We have a completely different clientelle than most other sites. I have found that all of your contributions certainly contain information of value. Thank you for these. Kenneth Eames.
21 August 2012, 01:12,
Just wondering were did u find that out
Infomation not shared is a waste Smile keep posting

B/d
21 August 2012, 14:06,
great information, must check mirrors at work 0_o
7 September 2012, 13:22,
That's some good knowledge. No doubt 99% of people wouldn't have a clue about this bit of knowledge. But I guess there's nothing stopping someone putting a pane of glass against the 2way. But it's hugely unlikely!!! Great info mate, keep it coming!!!

To give you an idea of how other sites are, I got banned from another prepping site for going camping in the winter!!! Amazingly, I've not been banned from here for trying new stuff out. Neither have I been banned for how badly I fail at those new things (see bread making challenge).

This site is the S13 Number 1 Prepping site!!!!!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin