Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SD found a superb answer for one of NRs problems
8 August 2012, 12:33,
RE: SD found a superb answer for one of NRs problems
Excellent report W & C thanks very much, from your video I reckon 25 lb draw is the definatete lower end of the power range we could find usuable as preppers. So I'm guessing for now 35 LB will be spot on.

8 August 2012, 20:14,
im looking at 35-45lbs as an ideal myself, 25 definately seems on the lower end! but still a cheap and good bow to enter into archery Big Grin

cheers for the video WnC and cheers NR and SD for the recommendation on the bow, ill certainly be buying one ^^
8 August 2012, 21:00,
25 may not be a man killer, although we are yet to see what a broadhead does when fired by one. However it is going to be OK for rabbits, birds, etc.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
8 August 2012, 21:16,
I think a good point to note is the younger and weaker and in "some" cases female members of a group would now have the chance to offer mid range defence as they are very easy to pull.

Then you have the group training, this again would serve that well.

Last of all and as has been said mess about with the arrow and head and you can turn this is to something to worry about.
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ